If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas Oil SV

Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI
    The second to last turn Lucas was coming twords us when we heard a huge "pop". Both Foul and I surmised that Lucas had broken something. Sure enough, they went around one more turn and then stopped about 1/3 the way down the front stretch. So did something break resulting in the spin?

newport beach,ca
    Mike, just stop by I have 3 rolls from the race printed. The old girl looks like she did back in 96 when she was new.
    Pete, The boat does have #6's on it but its what is on the inside that is making the difference. It has the transmissions that we run with Lucas and Ettore plus a couple more to get to the drives. There is a lot going on in there but it is working well as a package. We will see when she runs against the other SV's at SBI.
    Cord, I talked to Craig and Nigel after the race and the both said that they were a little loose in that corner and it stepped out the lap before. When they spun they got water in the motor. I missed the whole thing. I can't watch when its close to the end.
    Cat, I am suprised to see that you were not running p class with the tri-maran. There was no trouble with Reggies new toy I think you could say it is a pawn in the game of life.
    pat W
    Unique Drivetrain Solutions for High Performance Vehicles
    2007 US1 National Champion SuperCat/ 2007 World Champion SuperCat / 2008 P1 Supersport World Champion / 2011 World champion Supercat

Charter Member#203 Charter Member Pete B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    98 Scarab 302 Sport
    Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
    Thanks for the update shifter, To bad we did get to see it run , PV class. i would like to see a few more boats run the weissman drives, they look heavy duty. sarasota this week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12