Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   why do these guys sell the 36 nor tech so fast after they buy em? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57174-why-do-these-guys-sell-36-nor-tech-so-fast-after-they-buy-em.html)

SLINGSHOT 08-18-2003 12:13 PM

Originally posted by WRedmann
If you stated much of this up front, there would have been less opportunity for people to get the wrong intent of this question. Some thought you were throwing darts.
no way, I have been to nor tech and have met with Terry Sobo....if I were to throw darts it would be the kids on this board who make s-h-i-t out of nothing..:confused:

HiPerf2000 08-18-2003 12:41 PM

Originally posted by Adivanman
lucy...you have some 'splaining to do.....cuz I have know frigging idea what you talking about or what your point is.

Nobody ever does.....

I just see her posting the same pictures of the same boats, while raving how great they are and how inferior they are to other boats.

guess she is just an EXTREMELY proud owner.

lucy 08-18-2003 12:56 PM

point;is the boat in question a true offshore boat or a glorified sea ray?

T2x 08-18-2003 12:59 PM

Originally posted by vtec

T2x, that Nortech may have been a terror in Factory 2, but.........it had steps.
:p

vtec

Good point..and you forgot to mention it also had a loose nut behind the wheel.:p

T2x

Shane 08-18-2003 01:01 PM

Originally posted by lucy
lucy,

With all due respect...you may have a classic, a true original offshore runner, and you and it look marvelous I might add;) but there is no way you can tell me that you have the slightest inclination that a Nor-Tech is a glorified Sea-Ray. That has got to be one of the MOST RIDICULOUS things I have heard.:eek:

lucy 08-18-2003 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
registered pimp. now there is something to be proud of.

Adivanman 08-18-2003 01:02 PM

what the heck are you talking about now?

lucy...you can relax. I don't think that anyone here suggested that your boat was a glorified Sea Ray (I have not seen many Sea Ray's that old).

Wait. Maybe that was not your arguement

If You were comparing the 36 Nortech CAT (like I said, I have know idea what you are talking about) to a Sea Ray, that is not just ridiculous, but is downright stupid.

T2x 08-18-2003 01:02 PM

One of the Apache pictures you posted....is actually a Squadron 38.

That having been said...... Cigarettes/Squadrons and Apaches are great in rough water........ The 38 Nortech...and the 38 Cigarette/Squadron have almost identical dimensions....do the math.

T2x

lucy 08-18-2003 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
registered pimp, why dont you check out lucys girls.com and see how its done. enjoy.

T2x 08-18-2003 01:05 PM

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
no controversy,no target, no nothing just considering buying one and want more info from guys(owners) who are in the know about the 36
Okay........ Here's a reference......I've been in and around a few of them.....and........ I'd own one.

Nuff said.

T2x