Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   why do these guys sell the 36 nor tech so fast after they buy em? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57174-why-do-these-guys-sell-36-nor-tech-so-fast-after-they-buy-em.html)

SLINGSHOT 08-18-2003 01:19 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Why..........? You cleared up your motive...and now the facts are forthcoming. Go see Dave P......He'll hook you up with any test rides you want......and treat you right at the same time.

It's all good.

T2x

I DIDNT MEAN TOWARDS THE NOR TECH STUFF....JUST ALL THIS OTHER BS BEING CREATED THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD

Adivanman 08-18-2003 01:23 PM

Has lucy posted any pictures of 36 foot Apache cat's (flying high and proud in the rough waters of the sea) yet? (sorry, but I can't see the pictures). If she has, maybe I will finally pony up the twenty bucks....

I mean, if we are comparing a Nortech 36 cat to an Apache, I would hope the comparison was at least relevant....

lucy 08-18-2003 01:25 PM

well on a rough day on lake mich. two weeks ago austin medicine man 47 apache outperformed lenny 50 preditor.not speed just perf. old boat new boat,just givig you the facts. want to share it with the community.

Adivanman 08-18-2003 01:27 PM

What the heck are you on?

Originally posted by lucy
well on a rough day on lake mich. two weeks ago austin medicine man 47 apache outperformed lenny 50 preditor.not speed just perf. old boat new boat,just givig you the facts. want to share it with the community.
And this one time, at band camp....

This is relevant to this topic because?

T2x 08-18-2003 01:36 PM

get your ruler and check it out. i just spoke to my pal tommy evans who built it for jerry, while working at bob saccentis race hesdquarters.
Wow........

lucy 08-18-2003 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
get your 20 bucks.[i hope they are APACHES]

Adivanman 08-18-2003 01:56 PM

Judges????

I would assume that it is one of the Michael Peters designed cats....

t2x?

Miller 08-18-2003 01:58 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Okay........ Here's a reference......I've been in and around a few of them.....and........ I'd own one.

Nuff said.

T2x

I've got 6 stitches in my head thanks to you RICH! I fell clean off my chair and banged my head when I read the quote above. When I came to, after I left the hospital, I realized that someone must have logged in with your name, since you'd NEVER OWN NOTHING THAT DIDN'T SAY SKATER ON THE SIDE (except maybe a Switzer (sp?)Wing)!!!! :D

dockrocker 08-18-2003 03:14 PM

Originally posted by T2x
Call me obsolete....but what the heck does this picture have to do with anything?
I was kind of wondering that myself.... though it can be pretty entertaining trying to figure out just what lucy is trying to say and what relevance, if any, it has to the discussion at hand.

I've often found that the "Official OSO puder-speak Translate-O-Matic (tm)" is invaluable in such situations. ;)

PhantomChaos 08-18-2003 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)

thats all fine how about the the big water.

What about it? Do the Pacific Nasty! :D :D :D