Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Attention ALL SOUTHEAST Boaters... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57240-attention-all-southeast-boaters.html)

MovinOn 08-19-2003 09:13 AM

Hummm .. duck's for snack's eh!! my my this is getting exciting.

Allan4 08-19-2003 12:15 PM

Is this an inland channel run or offshore??

How long is it?

I assume it is all salt??

I won't know for a few weeks whether I can make it or not, is the entry fee refundable (I know, stupid question, but I had to ask)

Sure sounds fun, let's see what happens.

Dock, I'd love to see that 36, that's for sure!!

A4;)

Reindl Powerboats 08-19-2003 12:44 PM

Doc,

Great meeting you last year.

The run is Brackish and was a BLAST last year. Is Craig P. going to be there? We will look at our schedule and see if we can make it again.

Chris Reindl

Dock Holiday 08-19-2003 12:44 PM

Alan,

This is an inland poker run from Jacksonville South on the St. Johns River.

The water in the Jacksonville area is brackish, but turns into all fresh water as you go South on the run.

Really, DO NOT worry about the salt, it is not a problem in this area.

If you go on the fun run Friday to St. Augustine you will be in some salt water, but it is an inside run from Jacksonville on the intercoastal water way.

I promise you would have a great time!

Dock

Formulabill 08-19-2003 02:14 PM

talked to the new owner of THE JOKERS WILD boat while in destin last weekend, he came over to our table and got his registration form. this is one of the most impressive boats you will ever see. with a little luck we might get a few free passes for lollipops, his club in daytona.

Dock Holiday 08-19-2003 03:22 PM

Originally posted by Reindl Powerboats
Doc,

Great meeting you last year.

The run is Brackish and was a BLAST last year. Is Craig P. going to be there? We will look at our schedule and see if we can make it again.

Chris Reindl

Chris,

Same back to you, we made a lot of very nice friends at this event.

As for Craig P. this guy has disappeared off the face of the map. He was so into this run last year and looking forward to this years run, but he is no where to be found.

I heard he sold his boat and moved north to Maryland or somewhere like that?

Hope to see you in Jacksonville!

Dock

JETBOAT BRIAN 08-19-2003 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Formulabill
talked to the new owner of THE JOKERS WILD boat while in destin last weekend, he came over to our table and got his registration form. this is one of the most impressive boats you will ever see. with a little luck we might get a few free passes for lollipops, his club in daytona.
Sean said he will be there!...

JETBOAT BRIAN 08-19-2003 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And likely some of his crew....also...:D

fishead 08-19-2003 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Doc,
The cat is finally done and Stacy and I are going to try and make it.My September schedule comes out in a few days and I bid the days off but you know the airline business,seniority is everything.
Here is a picture of the boat
Mark and Stacy

fishead 08-19-2003 08:18 PM

One More