Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Entertainer at LOTO this weekend! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57441-entertainer-loto-weekend.html)

WARPARTY36 08-20-2003 01:50 PM

Entertainer at LOTO this weekend!

Mac Macdonald is a great entertainer, and will be at Horny Toad Friday night, Risky's in Camdenton Saturday night, and Pickled Pete's in Osage Beach Sunday night. We have been watching him for years, and he is FUNNY! He is like a one man band with a lot of audience participation. I have seen him all over the country and I promise it will be a great time. If anyone wants more information his website is www.macmacdonald.com :D ;) :p :cool:

eyezlee 08-20-2003 10:02 PM

Hey bubba! When will you be heading to LOTO? Taking your boat?

buck183 08-20-2003 10:06 PM

I'd say we're headin to the Toad on Friday night then.

Buck

WARPARTY36 08-21-2003 10:34 AM

If I go, it will be tomorrow at about noon. All of my boys backed out, so I will have no boat. I thought about calling around for rides. My dad is having a bunch of people up this weekend, and for the first time in three years he asked to use the boat.:( Is Trent still going?

FINMAN 08-21-2003 10:41 AM

Bub,
Did Greg have the boat out last weekend? I saw it parked in crusier cove as we were cruising to Lakeside. Then I saw it coming up the lake racing a cat. Are you all going to be at Grand for Labor Day?

Finman

Crazyhorse 08-21-2003 11:26 AM

I thought Waterfoul was the entertainer this weekend.

WARPARTY36 08-21-2003 01:13 PM

Originally posted by FINMAN
Bub,
Did Greg have the boat out last weekend? I saw it parked in crusier cove as we were cruising to Lakeside. Then I saw it coming up the lake racing a cat. Are you all going to be at Grand for Labor Day?

Finman

Yes, he had the boat while I was in Florida. I don't know if I will be at Grand or Texoma. If he was trying to race a cat, he is an idiot.:eek: :eek: :eek:

eyezlee 08-21-2003 02:09 PM

Originally posted by WARPARTY36
If I go, it will be tomorrow at about noon. All of my boys backed out, so I will have no boat. I thought about calling around for rides. My dad is having a bunch of people up this weekend, and for the first time in three years he asked to use the boat.:( Is Trent still going?
If I was taking my boat you could pile on with us, BUT we're boat slutting with Scott and Stacie and Travis and Lorri so I can't offer. I will take pics and I will post. :)

WARPARTY36 08-21-2003 03:40 PM

I am not going now, I had a ride too. My dad won't drive the boat, because it scares him, so now I have to dirve his friends around. He never asks for much, so I will not be at the Shootout for the first time in 6 or 8 years. Take plenty of pic's, and bring me back the girl from the "she came, she conqured, she left" thread in the uncensored section.:D :crazy: :D Make sure you still go to the Toad Friday night. I promise no dissapointments.

WARPARTY36 08-25-2003 03:01 PM

Did anyone go and see Mac At Horny Toads? Did anyone bring me the girl from the uncensored section? I wish I could have made it, I kept getting phone calls from people who were there and it was a real pisser.