Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dennis Rodman (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57535-dennis-rodman.html)

TxHawk 08-25-2003 09:49 PM

The triple 800SC 47 Fountain " some like it hot" with Marilyn Monroe was not Rodmans neither the apartment above it. That place and boat belongs to Scott Ginsburg, my boats is on this dock. Rodmans boats were kept in Eisenhower Marina. He used to tie up to our dock during parties and make a fool of him self. One night they stacked a beer pyramid next to the boat and he tried over it and feel into the cockpit of his boat.

bikinilover 08-26-2003 06:54 AM

What happened to that boat Marilyn Monroe? I have been there about six times this year and it has been gone.

cigarette1 08-26-2003 08:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)

TxHawk 08-27-2003 09:07 PM

Originally posted by bikinilover
What happened to that boat Marilyn Monroe? I have been there about six times this year and it has been gone.
I believe it went to South Florida to stay at a Ginsburgs condo, dont quote me just lake talk and rumors.

IDRPSTF 08-30-2003 10:18 PM

Dennis proved once again how much of an a$$hole he can be to those around him. Today he could not get a spot to launch his 47 at Newport Dunes. after being "Polite" and helping a few people move there boats, He gave up and took his friends to lunch. A two and a half hour lunch. With his Truck, Trailer and Boat parked in the middle of the entrance to the ramp blocking people coming and going. He basically took a bad situation and made it worse. But Hey, its more attention for the guy.

liquid asset 08-31-2003 05:50 PM

He stilll owns Rodman Excavation, although only a small percentage, He was just the money man, helping the family that helped him when he was in school and had nothing, He has been on jobs that I've worked on, and has a 15,000 sq.ft. party house in Frisco TX, which is where the bussiness is based. There was one incident at Lewisville, where his boat ran over another outside the no wake and mauled a womans face, That boat was never seen again

GLH 11-19-2003 08:06 AM

Good for him if he's getting sober, looks like money woes however.

Update from Ny Post.
November 19, 2003 -- DENNIS Rodman is getting sober. "Next week will be Dennis' one-month anniversary, but we'll take it one day at a time," said The Worm's manager, Darren Prince, of Prince Marketing Group. The former rebounding king has voluntarily been seeing a private counselor. At 42, and probably broke, he still wants to play in the NBA. Rodman was charged Oct. 20 with DWI after he crashed a motorcycle outside a Vegas strip club. The judge might be more lenient on a sober defendant.

jawbreakerkid 11-19-2003 09:51 AM

Jeffrey and I rolled into Josh Slocum's (Rodman's restaurant/club) one night just in time to see Rodman do a body-shot off of a crazy hot woman on the bar. he could have probably taken almost any woman there home with him. we notice Sexual Chocolate half azz tied up in a slip out back. granted, sometimes his actions speak louder than his words, but he did apologize when he bumped into me on the dance floor....not that i really cared......i was occupied at the time.

jbk

jawbreakerkid 11-19-2003 10:07 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
The only reason he apologized Mini-Me was that his crank was right in your face :D
there was something in my face, but i can't remember her name! :D