Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NEW trim tabs- 'neccessity' is the mother of invention. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57576-new-trim-tabs-neccessity-mother-invention.html)

Cignificant 11-03-2003 08:59 AM

Brian, check your email. I need a shipping address for this 280...

martiniboat 11-11-2003 04:55 PM

Just patiently waiting now, it's all up to UPS. Can't wait to get started!

B

martiniboat 11-21-2003 07:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tab received! You're right Steve, the pictures didn't show their 'actual' condition. In hindsight I should've asked you to send both tabs. I could sandblast and powdercoat them right alongside the Victory tabs...speaking of alongside, here's a few pictures of the Victory tabs compared to a 280 angle cut K-plane.

P.S. I'll give you a call when I collect my ideas.

Sincerely,
Brian Kamrath

martiniboat 11-21-2003 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
overlay

martiniboat 12-06-2003 11:09 AM

Victory aftermarket trim tabs on E-bay

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys and gals, check out e-bay for a chance at an even LOWER price on a pair of Victory trim tabs!

Order direct from the factory before April 01/04 to take advantage of LOW introductory prices. There's no better time to get a great deal, be ready to hit the water come spring!

Brian Kamrath
Martiniboat Marine Design Inc.

martiniboat 12-27-2003 06:59 PM

Hi Bill, the Victory upgrade for the Insta-trim brand will be ready before spring. The website will be up and running soon as well! (They too will be a direct bolt-on)

Brian Kamrath
519-887-8282
519-887-8282

Feel free to call with any questions.

Cignificant 12-27-2003 07:20 PM

Brian, how are the k-plane replacements coming? I should be ready for them in a couple of weeks.

martiniboat 12-27-2003 08:08 PM

Hello Steve, I left a message at your work number but that was just before the holidays and you've likely been out of the office. Could you send me a home number? I've got some questions regarding the stainless Victory version for the K-planes.

How's the boat coming along? Did the painting turn out well?

Talk to you soon.

Brian Kamrath
519-887-8282
519-887-8828

martiniboat 12-28-2003 08:53 AM

Mr. Offshore- You and I are certainly 'on the same page'. I'm currently working on several different versions of the Victory aftermarket upgrade trim tab to add to the product lineup. One that will include a transom backing plate similar to that of the K-plane (encompassing the upper ram mounts) and a cast aluminum version. I've been working on perfecting the mold for awhile now. Thanks for your observations, most appreciated!

Too Old- You're right on the mark re: 'overwhelming'. I got a taste of that during the pre-Christmas season. I sold a lot of tabs then. Thanks for your input Fred! Those are words of wisdom that I will heed.

Sincerely,
Brian Kamrath

hp500efi 12-28-2003 09:05 AM

Brian, are those tabs powder coated? or just painted?

What are all the available colors?

Thanks

Jeff