Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Philly fun run friday august 29th? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57609-philly-fun-run-friday-august-29th.html)

toolman 08-22-2003 08:47 PM

Philly fun run friday august 29th?

Anyone want to get together on friday afternoon aug. 29th on the river? (Jump start the long weekend)!

We could meet at Dave & Busters and run to ? Need some ideas and feedback.

I plan on being out there by 1-2 pm.

Toolman :D

SLINGSHOT 08-22-2003 09:30 PM

IM GAME

CAP071 08-23-2003 05:49 PM

Now If I can find a boat between now and then.

BEWARE The PA state fish and game commision police have been arresting people DUI as they leave D/B on boats they will pull you over to perform a safety check and say OH I smell booze on you ( WHAMO)

toolman 08-23-2003 09:10 PM

Can't smell what's not there..........

I never drink before or during boating. They can smell all they want to, but no alcohol for me, thank you!

Some people tell stories of how hammered they got out on their boat and I just shake my head and keep my distance. I am glad to hear the fish cops are cracking down on the DUI boaters. It makes the water safer for all of us.

CAP071 08-24-2003 08:05 AM

I agree with you. I'm just throwing the warning out to anyone that may be out there. If I had a boat I would be out there with you

HiPerf2000 08-24-2003 11:40 AM

Originally posted by CAP071
If I had a boat I would be out there with you
No you wouldn't.....LIAR.

you had a boat all summer and never came out.....you would rather stay home and bang fattys in the front seat of your pickup truck.

toolman 08-25-2003 10:07 PM

ttt

R Addiction 08-25-2003 10:24 PM

Wish I could. I have to work till 4:30, then again on Saturday. The price I have to pay for having the last 3 weekends off!! Have a blast and be safe.

Cap, I'll rent you the Active...............NOT!! The Mrs. would have my head.

The trade off for having to work saturday is that I have tomorrow off and my daughter and I are going to the Chesapeake Inn, by boat, for lunch.:)

Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!!:cool:

C_Spray 08-26-2003 08:18 AM

Dave - Did you see my note on CBPBA - I couldn't get through to you via email or PM....

Can't make it this weekend - we're going to Seneca Lake for 9 days. Have fun and be safe.

cardoctor 08-26-2003 12:09 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction
Wish I could. I have to work till 4:30, then again on Saturday. The price I have to pay for having the last 3 weekends off!! Have a blast and be safe.

Cap, I'll rent you the Active...............NOT!! The Mrs. would have my head.

The trade off for having to work saturday is that I have tomorrow off and my daughter and I are going to the Chesapeake Inn, by boat, for lunch.:)

Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!!:cool:

try the crab pizza at chesapeake inn awesome

i also cant sneak out of work on friday
if the date changes let me know

cardoctor