Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who All Is Goin To Lake Cumberland Poker Run? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/57741-who-all-goin-lake-cumberland-poker-run.html)

Eman 08-25-2003 09:06 PM

Some of us have a wedding to go to......Dammit Corey!

Boatfixr 08-25-2003 09:22 PM

Looking forward to being there again! I will be riding with SonnySpectre. We had a great time last year. This year we will have our gals on a 29 fastech support boat!

Allan4 08-25-2003 11:14 PM

Originally posted by eman
Some of us have a wedding to go to......Dammit Corey!
I think JDNCA1 needs to buy his lovely bride a calender.....:D :D

I think zuko included some of the wedding guest in his list of boats, still a great list though.. ;) ;)

Hey Dog...don't feel bad....I forgot Ren-del and Boom Boom as well...must be the old age;)

h2owarrior 08-25-2003 11:41 PM

We will be there with Thunder EnLightening.....to watch. I do not think we are going to run this year.

Too many catamarans:eek: from Cincinnati:eek: :eek: you know the Ohio Navy:D :D

Look for the white and red Active Thunder. We will be waving from just outside Conley Bottom:D

rbtnt 08-26-2003 12:53 AM

I thought all you Cincy guys were going to the wedding? The 28 Daytonas from Columbus won't be there, but we hope to see you guys this fall at the Alum shoot out.

mama tryed 08-26-2003 05:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mama and I will be There, we haven't missed one yet!! There are also around a Half a Dozen of other Ky. Lake, Boaters that are making the Trip as Well!!!! So Warn the Women and Children, and Hide the Small Grazing Animals!!!!! :D :D :D If you need us, we'll be at the Falls!!!!!!!!! See ya There,,,

Mitchell & Tracey, Dion, Crystal, Terry, Kendra, Danny, Billy, Holly, Sarah, Randy, LaDonna, Sally and whats his name,,,:D , Jamie, Bryan, Beth, Sean, Marci, etc,,,,,

CFD5 08-26-2003 07:16 AM

If all goes as planned, most of the cincy crew will be staying on our houseboat for the weekend. Not sure what cove yet but stop by if you see us.

Luv-N-It 08-26-2003 07:24 AM

Where are some good places to watch all the boats at? Dam? Marina's? I am sure the falls will be crowded towards the end of the run and everyone will end up there at some point, but I've never been down for the Poker Run and would like to know some good places to watch.

Where does the run start? Where are all the stops at?

388Hustler 08-26-2003 08:20 AM

We will be there.

The run starts and finishes at Jamestown Marina.

I'm not sure where the stops will be yet. I will find out and let you guys know.

Dean

Luv-N-It 08-26-2003 08:35 AM

Could you give a chronological listing of the stops when you do post? Thanks Dean for keeping us posted.