If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Brick, NJ

Dead Today's Dumbass award......8/27/2003

I have today's dumbass award..... I was at work today when I was called to a gas station in a local town(I am a paramedic). The assignment was for a "man's head caught in a lift?" here's the story. A local tow truck driver was dropping off a broken down vehicle at the gas station. It was a flatbed type tow truck. After safely placing the car on the ground the operator of the tow truck started sliding the flat bed back into position....apparently, the bed was almost back in position when he noticed a hydraulic line kinked. He bent over to unkink it and in the process of doing so....somehow he smushed his head between the frame of the truck and the moving hydraulic lift bed. OUCH!! I think that this may somehow qualify for a Darwin award...what do you think?

P.S.- He did'nt die....broken jaw, fractured skull and internal brain hemorrhage....but, he did'nt die

Were doomed! Charter Member Wally's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Chris Craft Stinger 222
    Chicago, IL
    Oh man!!!! And i thought having the hatch of my old 1984 Scarab fall on my head hurt!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

UHHHH. parrrrrrrrrrDUN mehhhh SiR! but could yough possibly gg gghettt this th th thiinggg g gg offf mah hed pleeease

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Awwwww man..........!!! Yeeooww.

That'll ruin your day.

Charter Member Charter Member Raypanic's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 400SS Eliminator 236 Eagle XP
    Lake Orion, MI. USA
    That's going to leave a mark! (tommy boy)