Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OK hyper punk.. what's the Alum plans?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58108-ok-hyper-punk-whats-alum-plans.html)

packinair 08-29-2003 06:15 PM

OK hyper punk.. what's the Alum plans??

get on the ball cheese head.. who what when where and how much morgan shall I bring??

HyperBaja 08-29-2003 11:47 PM

October 18/19, lets try to do a small 2 day event, camp out or get a hotel, as for morgan, I will try to keep up with you, dont forget the Bud Light. We will do some sort of bon fire thing outside the restaurant, will talk to my boss about food price specials. Does that sound good to anyone? RHC needs to have 2 days, he is to old to drive here and back in one day. ;)

RHC 08-30-2003 09:52 AM

2 day drive

RESPECTO Punk ,,, its all about RESPECTO!!!!!

RHC

Allan4 08-30-2003 10:52 AM

I know of atleast 5 boats from Cincy making the trip, I'm sure there will be more....hey Packin.....are you gonna be boatless???

Soundsl like a good time. Not sure I can spend the night, but I will definitely be there on Sunday.....(or saturday...whenever we are runnin')

FOr the record, Sat is better for me...;)

One thing to keep in mind though...that may be the weekend of the races in St Pete. If that is the case, I suggest moving the date, most of us will be donw south.

HyperBaja 08-30-2003 10:59 AM

Does this sound good, Saturday runs, starting noon ISH (10am haha) then after having some type of party somewhere?

packinair 08-30-2003 02:34 PM

Allan... hyper said we can camp in his back yard.. LOL... how fun would that be.. bring some infatable sheep and a lamma.. he would be groiunded for 3 years

HyperBaja 08-30-2003 04:48 PM

Originally posted by Allan4
I know of atleast 5 boats from Cincy making the trip, I'm sure there will be more....hey Packin.....are you gonna be boatless???

Soundsl like a good time. Not sure I can spend the night, but I will definitely be there on Sunday.....(or saturday...whenever we are runnin')

FOr the record, Sat is better for me...;)

One thing to keep in mind though...that may be the weekend of the races in St Pete. If that is the case, I suggest moving the date, most of us will be donw south.

Sailors have the weekend before. We can move it to the 4th? The lake has been dead this year, so we will probably be fine with the lake being clear. Tell me what you think.

Madcow 08-30-2003 10:50 PM

Originally posted by packinair
how fun would that be.. bring some infatable sheep
You going to bring Travis with you?:D

HPJunkie 08-31-2003 03:27 PM

Where is alum? Does Tom Earhart or Bill reiffercome to this bash? Greg

HyperBaja 08-31-2003 03:58 PM

Alum is a bit north of Columbus, Earhart came last year.