Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE? >

Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE?

Notices

Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE?

Old 09-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who's Sabre?

Quality not Quantity
Old 09-09-2003, 01:13 AM
Mad Hatter

Bert Reynolds has a 28, I about died when i saw that name!

Old 09-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 1 hour photo?

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
The pictures I took in last week were 1 day that came in in 3 so now I'm getting 1 hour and I will have them tommorrow (?) It's almost like we live in Ohio around here sometimes. Very backwards if you know what I mean.

I told the saber boys today we have to be ready in 4 weeks and I think Jim is just reviving now.

Doug was heard to mumble "well"

I have begun recriuting friends to help and so far I've scored two. The amount of gas I will spend on makeup rides will far exceed just hiring more guys but these guys will care more since it's their safety too.

NK
That is funny ..... I hope he was sitting down !!!!

"4 weeks ..... Ohhhh ,.... I don't feel so gggggoo......"

Parnell ... you gotta remember something ... this is a boat deal we're talkin about !!?!?!??!

JM
Old 09-09-2003, 08:37 AM
WickedWon

Default Re: Re: Sling, Settle Down !

Originally posted by Madcow
Since Bustedgun's gun probably won't be busted next year you'll probably need a new line bi*ch next year. I can be had cheap!
BTW I noticed this thread has over 100 posts now. Isn't that about four times as many posts as Saber has made boats?
Yea, it really sucks not to have one of those slow , rattley, everyone's got one "what color is your's" high production boats I'll take ya for a ride but it'll change your whole definition of what OFFSHORE BOATS are suppose to be.

Old 09-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: Sling, Settle Down !

Originally posted by WickedWon
Yea, it really sucks not to have one of those slow , rattley, everyone's got one "what color is your's" high production boats I'll take ya for a ride but it'll change your whole definition of what OFFSHORE BOATS are suppose to be.
WOW !!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW!!!!!!

Someone needs to step back from the coffee pot

I heard you were looking for our slip, we are on the last pier near the trees and the south basin #823. My production boat is sitting on a Hydrohoist next to a empty hoist.
I would love to have a 41 Saber as my next and last boat, anyone have some loose change I could borrow
Old 09-09-2003, 01:46 PM
WickedWon

Originally posted by Scott
WOW!!!!!!

Someone needs to step back from the coffee pot

I heard you were looking for our slip, we are on the last pier near the trees and the south basin #823. My production boat is sitting on a Hydrohoist next to a empty hoist.
I would love to have a 41 Saber as my next and last boat, anyone have some loose change I could borrow
Call my blast at Madcow the " revenge of the trailer queens"

We were tooling around over there last week and didn't see your hoist Sorry we missed ya on Saturday at Anchor Point, it was one of the best weather days of the "summer" We'll look for ya this weekend.

JD

Old 09-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by WickedWon
Call my blast at Madcow the " revenge of the trailer queens"
JD
You know when I made that coment it never occured to me that I was talking about YOU till it was too late. Oh well, I may be slow a but I always have somewhere to sleep.
BTW I resent that RATTELY coment!

Last edited by Madcow; 09-09-2003 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:55 AM
WickedWon

Default Hey, Now We're Even

Blast for Blast Now for the surprising part. Down below is a 6'6" X 7'0" "king" size bunk, a head compartment with a real china, freshwater flushing head with pumpout, two built in but removable igloo coolers and custom built in fender, line and PFD storage. None of it's plush, but everything stays in its place when things get "exciting" And yes, there are no hatches but there is a intake and exhaust fan system with a dedicated deep-cycle battery. All compartment pieces and componets are cored where possible and are laminated into the hull so as to become structural members ( no screws ) and the head room on the center line is 5' 10", not enough for you or me but great for my personal cabin rat ( Mary). Just like everything else on this boat, it ain't pretty but it works very, very well.

JD

Old 09-10-2003, 07:13 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Good for you I see you have cut back this morning
Small steps

We won't be up this weekend but hope to catch up with you before the winter party

Never noticed you did not have hatches! Is the ventilation system for personal comfort or was it installed for safety (fumes) during fill up and whatever.

Quick Reply: Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.