Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58272-why-cant-i-find-info-saber-powerboats-anywhere.html)

Nauti Kitty 09-25-2003 08:28 AM

Thanks Jim I can't give up hope since I'm the only one who has any. It's been 5-10' waves on Lake Mich all week and that is killing me. I could care less how cold it is as long as there are no ice jams. :D

It was tadpole and it took a long time to get those two frogs off the side.:mad:

Thanks for the invite for Key West Jim but I have 5 others riding with me so we might not all fit in the concept. :rolleyes: Mind if I borrow wicked won if mine does not get done? ;)

New pictures next week will show significant progress. NK

Nauti Kitty 09-25-2003 08:30 AM

Thanks JM

PSI'm in for the poker run next year. Is there gonna be 3 boats?:cool:

NK

LEOPAJM 09-25-2003 08:52 AM

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty
Thanks Jim I can't give up hope since I'm the only one who has any. It's been 5-10' waves on Lake Mich all week and that is killing me. I could care less how cold it is as long as there are no ice jams. :D

It was tadpole and it took a long time to get those two frogs off the side.:mad:

Thanks for the invite for Key West Jim but I have 5 others riding with me so we might not all fit in the concept. :rolleyes: Mind if I borrow wicked won if mine does not get done? ;)

New pictures next week will show significant progress. NK

Yeah .... those frogs are a ***** !!!!! I had to pull the frogs off the 28 Tadpole when I brought that one home before the neighbors could see 'em !!!!!!!!

Nauti Kitty 09-25-2003 05:44 PM

I tried to figure out how to paste one on top of the other doing the nasty but it just wasn't gonna look realistic, for frogs that is, so I just tore em to shreds. :)

Danny Usnik 09-25-2003 06:10 PM

" I tried to figure out how to paste one on top of the other doing the nasty but it just wasn't gonna look realistic, for frogs that is, so I just tore em to shreds."

So how is it that frogs look doing the nasty and why do you know?

Your project looks great. It'll be nice to have another 41 Saber in the pack. I'm getting a little tired of LEOPAJM and The Almighty WickedWon.

Parnell,

I don't know if I have met you or not. Are you part of the LEOPA club? You may remember me from the pictures your partners in crime have posted. I'm the one with the 270 Baja that does 162, ( typo but I'm leaving it there ) on the calm stuff, trimmed out of course.

I can't wait until there's another Saber in front of me. What are your plans for the hull and deck colors, graphics and what not. The way it is, or totally different?

What I'm going to do for my next boat, is get a cat with a turbine and wings and paint one side with WickedAlmostWon and the other side flames and HeresyourGasPains and on the stern with Saber Who?

Then maybe we can get some peace on OSO. The threads will read " New Cat Chews on Sabers."

Nice talking with ya, can't wait to see the finished product. Best of luck to ya.

I'm gonna get another Short Island Iced Tea.

Over & Out,
Dano

Madcow 09-26-2003 07:38 AM

Re: Finally, Some Pics !

Originally posted by WickedWon

BTW you can ride with Mary and I for the FPC runs this winter in the Concept ( if the Yamaha's show :rolleyes: )

Whats the date on that? I'm probably in.:cool:

later 09-26-2003 07:51 AM

i thought that the 41 sabers used the 41 apache molds
the transom doesnt look like a 41 apache V am i just not see it correctly ?

later

LEOPAJM 09-26-2003 09:31 AM

SAME HULL !!!!!

Originally posted by later
i thought that the 41 sabers used the 41 apache molds
the transom doesnt look like a 41 apache V am i just not see it correctly ?

later

Just looks a bit different after you spend 100 hours on a rerig , paint , with or without notch , ectt.....

RIGHT "Phone Boy" ??????????

cougarman 09-26-2003 11:12 AM

Notched Transom?

Leopajm and WickedWon,

Was it an option for you guy's to have it
built with or with out a notched transom?

I noticed on the 47' Apache Medicine Man
has a notched transom.
I don't know if all 47' do, but Medicine Man
does.

Cougarman

LEOPAJM 09-26-2003 12:35 PM

Notched is "optional" just like everything at Saber !!!!

I got the notch .... wickedwon doesn't cause he was SKEEEEERED there wouldn't be enough boat in the water when trimmed out !!!!!

JM