If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Mad Hatter

Why can't I find info on Saber powerboats ANYWHERE?

I did a google search they don't have a website, there's no category under manufacturer on OSO. I'm kinda interested in buying a 28' next year depending how business goes. BUT I CAN"T FIND THEM ANYWHERE! Anybody know a classifieds page so I can get some ideas on pricing and how much money I will need type of thing?

My Boats:
    34 Saber
    West Michigan

Mad Hatter
    Ha ha, oops musta spelled saber wrong the first time I did a search. At least on OSO I found something, tried again on google but didn't work. Anybody know any good boat classified pages other that OSO?

Oh and thanx BGIII.

They really need to put more info and PICTURES of their boats on their website. How is someone supposed to be interested if you can't even see the boats?? All they show is the 41' Banshee.

Web Site, Hell They Just Got A Cordless Phone !

The brothers hate computers, marketing, notoriety, jewelry, hype and magazine lies(driven by marketing $). They look, sound and act like Sunday school teachers, but are more honest. They are the antithesis of South Florida and build the best 28 and 41 foot Offshore V's on the planet but their not for posers. Ya want to know something call 616 837 6442 I gurantee one of the brother's Geelhoed ( Doug or Jim) will answer the phone but be patient, they speak the same way they build boats, very slowly.

Call them and then go over there and visit them. You aren't any farther than 45 min from them. They probably have Parnell's 41 Banshee in the shop undergoing modifications. Also, email Saber28, I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Mad Hatter
    Yeah, I saw Parnell's boat sitting aoutside a long time ago over there. I'll have to give them a call because their website does suck.

My Boats:
    big water; poker runs
    Coopersville, MI USA

Sorry, our Web presence is not overwhelming; but we do answer the phone for anyone so inclined. I look forward to answering any questions.
    thanks, Doug & Jim

My Boats:
    1997 Cig Kevlar - powered by Boyd
    Iowa - Missouri
    and there you go

My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH
    saber definitely makes some bad ass boats!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast