Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami Boat Show 2004 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58296-miami-boat-show-2004-a.html)

ricklehe 09-04-2003 06:02 PM

Hey OKIE - don't forget your cowboy hat to go with that t-shirt!

And

The FPC poker run doesn't go to Key West after the Miami Boat Show - we are going to Key West in November for the APBA finals and in March for Spring Break. We go to the middle keys in Feb.

OBNOXUS21 09-04-2003 06:11 PM

I'm going to make it this year. I was about 5 minutes from purchasing tickets last year when plans fell through :(

blown formula 09-04-2003 09:15 PM

;)
This year, something NEW!! A block party friday thru sunday 5-7pm each day..... free!! drinks specials, entertainment, prizes, etc...... sounds like a "Keeper!!"

everyplace I check on the net, I find- No Rooms Available..... got my "agent" workin' on it now.... :D
She's the one that found the Ocean front rooms, 1 block away for $89.00 !! I hope I'm that lucky again.:rolleyes:

BLee 09-04-2003 09:49 PM

Originally posted by ricklehe

We will bring our National Championship ring with us when the NCAA gets them designed. ;) :D

SheriTopGun 09-04-2003 10:52 PM

I've gone the last 2 years and stayed in Lauderdale both times. Generally hit the show Thurs/Fri including in water show. Tons of places in Lauderdale, but the crew is right book now to get a good rate. Try some of these: Radisson Bahia Mar; DoubleTree on A1A; Marriott Marina; Marriott Harbor Beach (spendy but awesome spa on site); Yanker Clipper; Yanker Trader (Sheraton). Hope that helps some. it is an awesome show especially if you live in a brutally cold climate in Feb.

WARPARTY36 09-05-2003 10:47 AM

And

The FPC poker run doesn't go to Key West after the Miami Boat Show - we are going to Key West in November for the APBA finals and in March for Spring Break. We go to the middle keys in Feb.

Hello sweetie,
Where did you get I thought the run was in Feb? We will be there in November.:D

WARPARTY36 09-05-2003 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by cigracer28/38
We will bring our National Championship ring with us when the NCAA gets them designed. ;) :D
They will probably trade our ring for one of these, that's the only way they will have a ring in Florida.

ricklehe 09-08-2003 11:59 AM

by Cigarette 1:
I'll be there. Hopefully, I'll be pulling up to Monty's in my new (to me) boat

If all goes right, I plan to stay and make the Boat Show/Key West poker Run.

G
----------------------------------------
That is who I was talking to! Sorry! Jackie

cigarette1 09-08-2003 02:29 PM

by Cigarette 1:
I'll be there. Hopefully, I'll be pulling up to Monty's in my new (to me) boat

If all goes right, I plan to stay and make the Boat Show/Key West poker Run.

G
----------------------------------------
That is who I was talking to! Sorry! Jackie

:confused:

gdfatha 09-08-2003 02:46 PM

REALLY?????

Originally posted by puder
i'l lprolly be there againt his year. Go to the sunseeker display :D
=================
Puder-Looked and asked for you last year. Had a long chat with some lady who was a boat owner/racer who was at the main counter (think she had rinsed redish hair ). She didn't know of you except to ask, "Is he the young new kid???" I told her I don't know..but he cant spell "Sunsucker".. She didn't understand or laugh so I guess you weren't there..LOL:D :D :D