Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looks like you NJ guys are looking forward to more NO WAKE ZONES ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/58425-looks-like-you-nj-guys-looking-forward-more-no-wake-zones.html)

boot 09-03-2003 05:56 PM

Looks like you NJ guys are looking forward to more NO WAKE ZONES !

It's a real shame ! As much work as people are putting into keeping our freedom on the water , it seams there are a hand full of ass h***s going to bring it all to an end !

I just got a call from a good friend of mine and fellow power boater . He was out on Barnegate bay between Sea side bridge and Mantoloking (sp) bridge on Sunday. He was moving a disabled boat and watched for several hours as about a half dozen LARGE cats (40'+) ripped up and down the bay at extreme speeds ( in his mind, 130-150+). Thats all fine and dandy ! BUT , His problem was they were constantly cutting in and out of other boats at very close range and he witnessed other boats having to quickly change course and in some cases STOP , to avoid a crash ! HE said it looked like a bunch of kids running wild through a toy store ! He said everyone they passed was shaking their heads and giving them the finger ! Including other go fast boats !:mad:

MY friend and I both have fast boats and love them . We also believe in the freedom to do what ever you want with that boat ! The problem is ,right now the tree huggers and blow boaters and everybody that lives on the water is looking for just 1 good reason to stop us ! And if they were out there and saw what my friend saw , then they just got more fuel for their fire !

RUN HARD , MAKE NOISE, LAUNCH IT TO THE SKY BURN ALL THE FUEL YOU CAN BUY ,, BUT USE YOUR F*CKIN' HEAD !! DON'T DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF 60 OTHER BOATS TRYING TO GET ON OR OFF PLANE ,OR GOING THROUGH A BRIDGE !
IF YOUR GOING TO BE THAT STUPID ,WHY DON'T YOU JUST DRIVE UP ALONG SIDE THE MARINE POLICE AND GIVE THEM THE FINGER THE DAY BEFORE THE NEXT MEETING ABOUT THE WATER WAYS ISSUE !:mad:

I've worked hard to get my boat together . by the time I get it really usable, you guys will have taken my privilege away from me . All you guys NOT in NJ will be able to buy some cheap boats by next year ,because they won't be legal to drive here anymore ....... Too bad money can't buy brains ........THANKS FOR HELPING THE ENEMY WITH THEIR CAUSE !

anybody want to buy my big cat now ,before the rush ....:(

CAP071 09-03-2003 06:16 PM

sounds like all money no brains there are way too many a@@Holes like that out here anymore They drop the $$$$ and walk out with a 100+ mph boat

puder 09-03-2003 06:16 PM

well said joe.

DaveP 09-03-2003 07:48 PM

I got a call from the State Police about it yesterday.

I know who some of the guilty culprits are.....and SOME of them are here in this board.

Unfortunately you cannot control everyones actions and cannot also give an IQ test before they get in the boat.

As Joe said.....USE YOUR F----- HEAD!

outer42 09-04-2003 08:55 AM

joe , the time you get your boat done the glacier will melt and plenty of water for everyone.

dave please tell who!!!!!!!!

boot 09-04-2003 09:16 AM

Hey Outer42, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Troutly your right, 100mph + everywhere you go !:D
MAybe something else is wrong with my cat . It seams to handle no wake zone OK ( not that I want to ), and I have even run it at 35-45 mph so some one following could keep up ....... Must be something wrong with mine .;)

Sooooo , when IS the next meeting on this matter Dave ? We should just go in with the white flags flying and have it over with ..........:(

>BIG CAT FOR SALE CHEAP . BUY IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN STILL DRIVE IT, (LEGALY)<

boot 09-04-2003 05:21 PM

I'll bet Outer42 was the real trouble maker that day !:D

Just kidding.......

KenP 09-05-2003 09:11 AM

Using your head!

Dave, I do not think you have to look very far. We heard about the particular 36 foot cat Sunday night when we got back from Atlantic City. Numerous people must have complained.