Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Little Tommy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    94 Apache Warrior
    I have had a great opportunity to spend alot of time with Bobby, thanks to Magmum Mark who introduced us. As a younger guy getting into powerboating, I grew up reading about men like Bobby, Ben Kramer, Tommie Evans, Mel Riggs and have gotten to know these gentlemen (minus Ben) very well. It's Like a kid growing up wanting to meet a rock star. I spent a day going with Bobby to Lake X and the stories he told me were unbelivable. You are all in for a treat, don't pass it up. Wish I could be with you guys on the West coast, maybe next time.

Little Tommy
    SACCENTI APACHE--NO SMOOTH WATER SISSY BOAT!!!!!

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
    Jeffrey,

Bobby called me last night and he is just as excited as you all are. Like Stinson said, 4 hours probably will not be enough, I have asked him 4 hours worth of questions myself. For those of you that can not attend I am sure Bobby will do an East coast version if we ask him to.

Steve
    Now that is something that I could be interested in
    Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    SO who is letting Bobby take the sticks on there boat while he is in town?

The Illustrious One Charter Member sean stinson's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Back on the dock!!!!!!!
    The host
    Dying,....Is the day worth living for!!!!!!

Gold Member Gold Member
    Scope Members

Iím overwhelmed with all the interest that your club has for offshore power boating. I am anxious to attend your annual event, and personally meet the attending membership. I will be more than happy to share my experiences with all. I will be available to TRULY! answer questions concerning Offshore Powerboat Racing, its colorful characters, and Apache.

Thank You,
    Bobby Saccenti
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

DEVIL MAN
    Hey Tank...you are cheating...save your questions for the meeting.

YES!!!! Everyone is welcome!!!! That is just the way SCOPE is....all of our events are open to anyone interested!!!!!

So....sgrady....make sure and come by and introduce yourself and have a great time!!!!!

And.....admission is free!!!!!!! There will be a no host bar!!!!

DMan!!!!

DEVIL MAN
    Bobby....As you can see....everyone is pumped up about your upcoming visit. There is no doubt that your history and stories will be exciting and entertaining.....but, I also have several dozen entertaining and exciting stories to tell you!!!!! See Bobby, we have amongst our group, a special someone who we refer to as the King Poodle...aka Jeffrey...in about three or four hours, I will be able to relay to you the consolidated version on the Life and Times of Jeffrey Cheng. Like your stories Bobby, it involves fast boats, faster cars and the fastest women!!!!! So, get ready for some serious laughter....stuff like Jeff running out of gas six times withing a 15 month period (likes to run light for top speed). I suppose the best part about him running out of gas those six times that two of those times were in the same day!!!!! See...now we are talking about funny stuff!!!!! Then there's stories about myself that are even funnier. See ... I am what they refer to as the Emperor Poodle. I've done some of the wackiest things you can imagine in a boat. I'll have you laughing so hard at my own idiotic moves that you won't be able to walk up to the podium. As always ... I am the biggest poodle of them all!! So Bobby....get ready for a rip roaring time out in So Cal with the SCOPE boys!!!! As you can see, we are sincerely looking forward to meeting you.

DMan
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 09-05-2003 at 12:25 PM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale www.cheetahcat.com

Thumbs up

Have a good time Chief Now you left coasters will hear about real racing
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

Hmmmmmm, looks to me like King Poodle has altered the Emperor Poodle's post!

DEVIL MAN
    Bobby...I need to clear things up. I AM A DUMB ASS POODLE! Now that we have that straight. My above post has been tampered with by some unknown upper management sources. I am one of the brightest and most efficient boaters you will ever meet....other than a load of diesel fuel in my old Fountain, my record is extremely clean in comparison to other SCOPE members....namely the King Poodle Jeffrey, Turbo Lyall and the Phantom Norton. These are people that other people write books about....while my stories might fill up a two sentance paragraph, these gentlemen have enough information to fill a set of Britanica's!!!!! Especially the King of all Poodles, Jeffrey....I think by delaying this reply, it will go under the OSO radar screen and remain undetected. So, I will not bore you with the details and stories now, but we can review the top 500 events at the SCOPE meeting. We have sent out mailers to all of our contacts and we expect a standing room only crowd. We look forward to seeing you and throwing the King Poodle into the grease!!!!

DMan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast