Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BustedGun Give us a Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59054-bustedgun-give-us-update.html)

GLH 09-13-2003 07:50 AM

Sorry to ear of your experience BG once it'll be done all you need is about 5 Minutes at WOT and you'll feel MUCH better.

Originally posted by vagrant
Finally happy and living my dream untill something else breaks:D
That's performance boating as everyone here knows I think. Even if it's under warranty you can never get time back. Tic, Tic, Tic, Tic...

BUSTEDGUN 09-15-2003 10:48 AM

Well guys I think I'm jinxed!!!

I rode with a friend on the fall poker run this saturday and about 10 minutes into the run and the starboard drive let loose.

All was not lost, he had a spare drive about 20 miles away. So we idled into the nearest marina with a travel hoist and called his friend to bring up the outdrive. We had the drive off just as his friend arrived, then we put on the rebuilt and away we went. Down for about 1 1/2 hours total. We even made it to Detroit Yacht Club in time for lunch!

The boat ran great the rest of the day.

And yes Scott it was another one of those crappy days boat slutin, this time on a 95 Top Gun with 600's

Dan

Scott 09-15-2003 11:03 AM

"And yes Scott it was another one of those crappy days boat slutin, this time on a 95 Top Gun with 600's"

Bastard :D

When Mary is on Standby the whole family pays:rolleyes:

Yesterday when I was hanging ceiling fans in her moms rental property on River Road I had to listen to Bigblocks roaring by all day. IT WAS KILLING ME!

THRILLSEEKER 09-15-2003 11:06 AM

Man! sounds like you have been boat whoring in style:cool:

BUSTEDGUN 09-15-2003 11:15 AM

Boat Whoring in style!!

Well Thrill everyone has a talent!

Scott we were thinking of you! While I was drinking in the Sunshine on one of the nicest weekends of the year!!!! hehehehehehehe!

BUSTEDGUN 09-15-2003 11:17 AM

of course Scott that happened on someone else's boat while we were idling 3 mile to the nearest marina, but so what at least I was boating

Dan

Scott 09-15-2003 12:09 PM

Keep it up I have Pictures:eek:

Madcow 09-15-2003 05:59 PM

So how many boats? How was it? You obviously had great weather! My nephew got married Sat. or I defiantly would have been there.

LEOPAJM 09-16-2003 08:14 AM

Yeah ..... lets hear the gorry details !!!!

JM

BUSTEDGUN 09-16-2003 09:03 AM

We had 25 boats, great weather, and an all around great time. Lunch was at the "Prestigious Detroit Yacht Club" which was nice and they were probably happy to see us go!

Home Base was Ford Yacht Club whish is always very nice to us and we 2 nights of great partying.

Boat is still down, no motors yet and I'm getting pretty pis#ed off now!!! I was told we could probably have the boat done by the end of August. I told them that I HAD to have the boat by Sept 13 (fall poker run) and that didn't happen! It probably didn't help that the money was not received from the broker until the end of august. (the deal was made july 20th)

Them Florida guys just don't understand that we have a limited season up here!