Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BustedGun Give us a Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59054-bustedgun-give-us-update.html)

LEOPAJM 09-23-2003 12:10 PM

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Usnik 09-23-2003 01:19 PM

I wonder if the excuse, " the check is in the mail " works when everything is done.

I just saw John & Andy standing in the parking lot sitting on the tail gate. Motor still in truck, using edge of the valve cover to open another beer.

I said " what are you guys doing" they said measure once, cut twice.

Don't know what that means, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Over & Out,
Dano

Madcow 09-23-2003 01:49 PM

Where is the boat at? Who's installing them. Haven't heard the whole story. Seems like I haven't seen Dan all summer.

Danny Usnik 09-23-2003 01:58 PM

The boat is at Victory Marine and Andy Bloom is doing the installation.

Why talk to Dan when you can get all you need to know on OSO.

Over & Out,
Dano

LEOPAJM 09-23-2003 02:05 PM

BEEEEEEEP ... BEEEEEEEEP ... BEEEEEEEEEEP

Danny Usnik 09-24-2003 07:30 AM

So did that engine get in last night? I need some details. I can't bust balls today if I don't know whats happening.

Over & Out,
Dano

LEOPAJM 09-24-2003 08:35 AM

What do you think ???????

I'll call and get a status report !!!!!!!!

JM

RHC 09-24-2003 08:47 AM

Havent Seen Dan all Summer

Dan, Dan who???? Knew a guy once named Dan, think he was from some where around the Detroit Light,,, Yeah that was the guy ,,, married to that cute chick Karen,,,, Yep he was kinda preppy, U know, wore those all white outfits with the Gold things on the shoulders and a hat that matched,,, yeah, nice enough guy,, don't know what happened to him ,, haven't seen him around for a while,,, I do believe he had a twin brother tho ,,, yeah ,, crewed on some big old yeller
boat,, did the dock line thing------- Hmmmm----
Never could get close enough to that thing to ask him about his brother,,, Damm boat was fast,,,,

Hey, whats that ,, I hear a beeping sound !!!!!!

RHC:D :D :D

LEOPAJM 09-24-2003 09:01 AM

Re: Havent Seen Dan all Summer

Originally posted by RHC
Dan, Dan who???? Knew a guy once named Dan, think he was from some where around the Detroit Light,,, Yeah that was the guy ,,, married to that cute chick Karen,,,, Yep he was kinda preppy, U know, wore those all white outfits with the Gold things on the shoulders and a hat that matched,,, yeah, nice enough guy,, don't know what happened to him ,, haven't seen him around for a while,,, I do believe he had a twin brother tho ,,, yeah ,, crewed on some big old yeller
boat,, did the dock line thing------- Hmmmm----
Never could get close enough to that thing to ask him about his brother,,, Damm boat was fast,,,,

Hey, whats that ,, I hear a beeping sound !!!!!!

RHC:D :D :D

Sounds like your describing Isaac from the Love Boat ???

Danny Usnik 09-24-2003 09:08 AM

I hear Karen left him for some guy named Andy with a Top Gun,

Over & Out,
Dano