If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Mr. Demeanor

LA area members. Sick child needs blood now.

I copied this from the motorcycle board I visit. I know there are a few LA area members and if you have the right blood type maybe you can help out. I cant imagine the family's pain.

Our loved son Kobe. He has been in the Children’s hospital in Los Angeles since wed. night. We brought him in with what we thought was a bad virus. It was more serious than we thought. His condition worsened at a very fast rate and by Saturday the Doctor of the intensive care unit told us that the virus caused damage to most of his brain. He is now on life support and unresponsive. He is using up his blood and platelets very fast he has had over 10 transfusions since wed. We have asked people to help out by donating blood and Platelets at the Children’s Hospital in LA between the hours of 730 am to 3pm on M-F. We also are organizing a blood drive on Monday the 15th from 8 to 1pm there. The hospital is located on the corner of Vernon and Sunset blvd. He has 0+ blood so he can use O- also. If you do not have this blood type you can donate Platelets. Patelets they will recycle your own blood back into you and only take platelets. If you want to donate Platelets please call ahead.

We have had a very hard week this week and at times did not think we could make it. I know I felt many times that I could not go on. We are so thankful for all the support of our family and friends who were there. Without them we would have had a much harder time

Thank you very much,

Mr. Gone
    VP FKMC Los Angeles

Ride hard or don't ride at all.

Mr. Demeanor

Thats sad. O- here but I'm in Washington.