If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Mr. Demeanor

Florida boat storage needed.

We leave for Florida next week and we plan on leaving the boat there when we return. We are looking at property on the Gulf Coast. I would like to find a place to leave the boat. If anyone has a farm or anywhere I could leave it let me know. Anywhere in Florida is better than hauling it back down when we finally move. Outside is fine. Looks like I wont have to winterize this year !!!!
    I am thinking of selling as well so if anyone can recommend a good place to put it on consignment I may do that.

Offshore Addiction
    I can do both.... give me a call (813) 247-3049...

My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    What size is it?...

Mr. Demeanor
    26' Four Winns Liberator. 30' on the trailer. Somewhere out of the way I would prefer as it has alot of stereo equipment I would prefer stayed intact. It is alarmed.

If you are interested, give me a call. Have succure storage and haul if needed.

Dave Meadors
    Cast Off Yacht services

My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    I shoulda asked this also... how long are you looking to leave it somewhere?.... I have enought room for it if you need a space, and the neighborhood is nice enough to not worry about the stereo in it... I have left my house unlocked to many time to count.

Mr. Demeanor
    We will be in Florida until mid October then heading back to Illinois to wrap up some things. I do not know when we will returning to buy property. Could be a ouple months....could be next spring if things dont go well. I would rather not inconvenience anyone if we cannot get back within a couple months. If someone had a farm or a lot where I could pay to leave it and it wouldnt be in anyones way I would prefer that.
    Shore and Offshore, Ill give you a call. Chris, I appreciate the offer but I wouldnt want it stuck at your house and become a problem.