APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships Update >

APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships Update

Notices

APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships Update

Old 09-19-2003, 10:34 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

J Girl, you should really specify Parkway or Turnpike when dealing with exits numbers from 1 to 18.

Exit 9 on the Parkway is by Wildwood while Exit 9 on the turnpike is by New Brunswick.

I'm from Jersey and you've got me confused.

Exit 88 for me.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yes, they do.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Ron P
J Girl, you should really specify Parkway or Turnpike when dealing with exits numbers from 1 to 18.

Exit 9 on the Parkway is by Wildwood while Exit 9 on the turnpike is by New Brunswick.

I'm from Jersey and you've got me confused.

Exit 88 for me.
They had to be talking about the parkway since they were not in Carteret.
Old 09-19-2003, 11:18 AM
Registered

Sorry for the confusion...

9 on both. Lived near both, played near both.
Old 09-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just transplanted from 136 to 63 myself.
Old 09-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Registered

Just canceled my reservation in KW and got hung up on by the reservation guy at Southermost Hotel. What a jerk!!! Guess I won't be staying there next year. Obviously they aren't very nice to their guests.
Old 09-19-2003, 12:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Zyzzyx2123
Just canceled my reservation in KW and got hung up on by the reservation guy at Southermost Hotel. What a jerk!!! Guess I won't be staying there next year. Obviously they aren't very nice to their guests.
Sorry to hear that. I've been staying there for 3 years now and the staff has been nothing but very friendly to me. Must be only one azzhole.

I'm sure they are not, as are all the hotels in KY, very pleased about all the cancellations. There's probably a ton of them.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Registered

Audiofn, you're talking about two lawyers. Of course there was a contract. Mills was welching on it and wouldn't honor comittments he'd agreed to forcing APBA to withdraw.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

Formula Outlaw,

This sounds like the same type of contract LLC had with APBA Detroit, changing it in the middle to fit their needs I think they both deserve what they get it's just too bad that the racers are caught in the middle of all these EGOES !!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

Driver53, I've read every word available on the conflict between APBA Offshore LLC vs. APBA-Detroit and I see two separate issues, but then I'm not a lawyer. Apparently a judge saw the same thing I did as he ruled in APBA-Offshore LLC's favor. If the Judge felt as though APBA-Detroit wasn't trying to "pull something", I doubt he would have ruled against them. And as I have said from the beginning, I think it sucks that the racers, the fans, the sponsors, the local economies, and other "innocents" are the ones who have to suffer. I've probably posted as much or more than anyone on this particular issue because I decided to dig deep, find out facts as best I could, have had a lot of communication with people who are "in the know" and came to a conclusion. I kept a neutral point of view and used basic common sense. And a lot of time and research. And I asked a lot of questions to a lot of people. And I wrote on what I found and what I felt was true. I applaud your right, or anyone's right, to disagree with me. I will stand up for your right to disagree with me. When you have put the time in as I have, probably over 50 hours at this point, maybe you might see it the same as I do, but that is actually irrelevent. What is relevent is that you can certainly disagree with me, but do it in a respectful manner, and I thought your "thumbs down" was disrespectful and I did not care for it. Outlaw

Quick Reply: APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.