Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   APBA/UIM Offshore World Championships Update (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59400-apba-uim-offshore-world-championships-update.html)

klaw 09-17-2003 08:34 AM

screw the fans and racers one more time

Reindl Powerboats 09-17-2003 08:34 AM

Alabama is going to be a great time, we have heard great things about the promotors as well.

We will be there for sure... anyone interested in racing for a World Championship and experiencing the thrill and adrenaline rush of APBA Offshore racing, feel free to contact us.

[email protected]
(513) 706-3199

Chris Reindl

OldSchool 09-17-2003 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by catmando
Hey Dredge got an extra bed?;) :D

:eek:

JKK 09-17-2003 10:09 AM

Sheep

Just another view of the lack of professionalism and organization that hurts this sport. For all of you who are not upset over this and roll with the punches I salute you, but just remember till the fans, racers and sponsors put their foot down on this crap it will never change and the sport will never grow into what it really could be. I very much doubt in the early days of Nascar (we are supposed to be the next Nascar) that they went through this type of stuff, and to make matters worse we act like this sport is new, but I remember watching it on Primetime TV in the 80's, 20 years later and we still can't get it right....Come on APBA step it up, it is time you did, do not miss your opportunity, you may not get many more years of this with everyone.

Dredgeking 09-17-2003 10:20 AM

Originally posted by craig223
:eek:
he did ask for an EXTRA bed, not MY bed.

cat, you can stay in the bed of the truck. just clean up after yourself. :p

Dredgeking 09-17-2003 10:23 AM

i told my wife that i made plans to go to bama and she was very happy that we are getting out for a vacation. the new baby, miss madison, needs to be exposed to some big horsepower if she is going to grow up big and strong.

i hope that the bama event goes well and gets the support it needs to be successful. i hate the BS. it keeps me from being more involved than i'd like to be. but i do want to go see a great event.

Dredgeking 09-17-2003 10:24 AM

on a side note:

i am afraid of exposing miss madison to the catman. it may scar her for life :p :p :p :p ;) ;)

OldSchool 09-17-2003 10:30 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!:D :D

O.C.Barry 09-17-2003 10:46 AM

I understand this years issues and think that the APBA did a great job making an alternate site work.

PLEASE tell me that the Worlds next year will be in Key West. Nothing against Alabama, it's a great venue and hopefully it will be a national event site for a long time to come. But the APBA Offshore World Finals belong in Key West. I've not seen NASCAR hold the Daytona 500 in Mayberry, so if we're going to be the next NASCAR let's build on solid, long term, prime venues, just like the sport we are claiming to emulate.

stevequick 09-17-2003 11:50 AM

Kitten,
They are the nicest most helpful people we have had the pleasure of racing with. I hope the LLC leaves them as anxious to host another event as SBI did. SQ