If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    1996 Fountain 29 Fever
    Houston, TX

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    With 4 million, he can move somewhere, buy a fake alias, start working again, invest, or start a new business pretty easily. I have not heard a single bad thing about him, so if he is deceased, RIP. But I personally think, from everything I have read he is still alive. I also bet someone was in on it with him. What, do you think he is going to swim to Mexico? I would think (again, just from reading) He got the boat running the speed it was at, and jumped off, and had another boat (I would think large enough to be somewhat comfortable, I dont think someone will go from a 40 Baja to a tire and float somewhere) pick him up. For all we know he is reading this now!

As for blood, I also think, in an OPEN COCKPIT boat striking another boat, there would be blood, or body parts.

Reading Janas article after typing this....Interesting, "flashed a strong spotlight on it as it approached. He said he saw no one on the boat, which was continually"

It takes approx 7 days for a body to float up, and I dont think he would tie some weight to his feet to stop that.

In the early 1990s he disappeared for a while (once again followed by rumors of a soured business deal), but by 1995 or so he was back.

Very interesting....Already has practice. It does not say he faked his death, but still disappearing like that, from how his lifestyle sounds would be a bit hard.

"One thing he couldn't ever be was alone," the boater says. "If everyone was too tired on a Sunday and wanted to go home, he'd go with them. He could never go to his apartment and be by himself. And he was never on that boat alone. If he was out at night he'd have a spotlight and someone to hold it, looking for crab nets or obstructions."

Sounds like he's Living Extra Large now!

My Boats:
    '94 Scarab Thunder (29')
    The latest news involving this case is that the driver of the boat did survive the crash and is alive and well ... at least alive. Not too sure about the well part since he was arrested nearby and faces numerous charges now. It's a shame that a nice boat was destroyed in the process. Here is a link to the news story about the arrest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123