Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West and Florida Power Boat Club Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59473-key-west-florida-power-boat-club-poker-run.html)

MrCIG 09-17-2003 01:51 PM

Key West and Florida Power Boat Club Poker Run

Just to let everyone I was informed that the Florida Power Boat Club’s 2003 Annual Key West Poker Run in November is still on despite what happens with the APBA World Championships.

Anyone who has been down for the races in years past can attest that this event displays some of the best and most beautiful offshore pleasure boats in the country. The day trips and parties are one of a kind.

The dates for the trip are November 17 – 24 2003.

For complete information, check out their website at flpowerboat.com
:D

DaveP 09-17-2003 02:19 PM

We'll be there with Stu!

FountainCS 09-17-2003 02:24 PM

Anybody in the Poker Run have room for two? Drinks are on us!!

BLee 09-17-2003 10:31 PM

We will be there. No more room in my rig FountainCS. I've got people clawing at me to go.

FountainCS 09-18-2003 07:57 AM

How about two ski rops and a couple tubes?

WickedWon 09-18-2003 08:04 AM

One Group or Two ?

Is Stu gonna change the two departures ? I'd like to head back up on Sunday vs. Monday now that there is no Sunday racing ( at least that I care about ) :rolleyes:

JD

BLee 09-18-2003 08:18 AM

Re: One Group or Two ?

Originally posted by WickedWon
Is Stu gonna change the two departures ? I'd like to head back up on Sunday vs. Monday now that there is no Sunday racing ( at least that I care about ) :rolleyes:

JD

Are you bringing Wicked Won?

FountainCS 09-18-2003 08:25 AM

Hey JD, if you added a leaf to your table I bet we could fit.

WickedWon 09-18-2003 09:05 AM

Re: Re: One Group or Two ?

Originally posted by cigracer28/38
Are you bringing Wicked Won?
We're gonna bring the36 Concept (if it's done) thats under construction right now. Dragging the big boats 6 blade Herings thru the sand trying to follow Tonto to those "quaint little water holes" spooked me:eek: We're hoping that the triple 300 Yamahas will at least allow us to keep everybody in sight :D

JD

BLee 09-18-2003 02:33 PM

Re: Re: Re: One Group or Two ?

Originally posted by WickedWon
We're gonna bring the36 Concept (if it's done) thats under construction right now. Dragging the big boats 6 blade Herings thru the sand trying to follow Tonto to those "quaint little water holes" spooked me:eek: We're hoping that the triple 300 Yamahas will at least allow us to keep everybody in sight :D

JD

Ahhh man!!! :( :( :( Your killin me! WICKED WON's gotta be there. You'll be ok, we are goin outside the whole way. Run some different props. I gotta see it in person.