Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Key West OS WORLDS are a GO, by Lee Mills!! >

The Key West OS WORLDS are a GO, by Lee Mills!!

Notices

The Key West OS WORLDS are a GO, by Lee Mills!!

Old 09-17-2003, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2 words.....Deerfield Beach
Old 09-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered

Mr. Mills, seems to me if you originally agreed to an amount for the sanction fee, you should stick to it. If, over the last two months you tried to "negotiate a fair and reasonable sanction agreement", it obviously means that for the preceding 10 months you knew what that agreement was. I don't know all the details, but it seems like you tried to put APBA-Offshore over the barrel and didn't figure that they'd have "the stones" to tell you to screw off. You can't change the rules after the game has started, which I think you tried to do. And all you've done is hurt the sport and the people who support Offshore Racing. Go to he**.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Whats the price of getting into this race and what class should I race my 92 Four winns Liberator in? Sounds like I'm a shoe in for victory. My grandkids will never know the truth when I tell the story.

Old 09-17-2003, 10:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Nice try sucka!

Lee Mills your a piece of crap! Take another hit out of the ole bottle! Funny that the Mayor of KW said you had no permits! Brian Hollis
Old 09-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Mister Lee, Mister Lee . . .

POS
Old 09-17-2003, 10:52 PM
Registered

Well this throws a f*#ck into my customer base that has made plans to go to KW. Really, if APBA want this to be "the next greatest motorsport" then step up to the F*#cking plate. And Lee, why F*#ck with a good thing.......There was so many people looking forward to this but......really THANKS Lee and APBA ......pricks!!!!!! ................capo71 if you are at fat tuesdays maybe I will make a point to fly down......
Old 09-17-2003, 11:56 PM
Registered

Not even a reach around!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails The Key West OS WORLDS are a GO, by Lee Mills!!-whosyourfroggy.gif  
Old 09-18-2003, 12:05 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If I get cancer of the azz can I get my lawer to go after you guys for all the smoke you are blowing up there?

Jon
Old 09-18-2003, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think everyone is being a little hard on Mr. Mills. Just because he doesn't have APBA, SBI, or UIM doesn't mean he can't have a race. He has water, fans and Sloppy Joe's -- why can't he have a race?

By the way, I am having the Superbowl here in my backyard a week from Sunday. If any teams want to sign up to play, just PM me.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:21 AM
Registered

I don't know what permits are required in KW but this was posted on Hyroracer.net, some permits were requested and turned down but permits were filed for and Lee Mill's isn't mentioned in the denial letter.http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...&threadid=1227

Quick Reply: The Key West OS WORLDS are a GO, by Lee Mills!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.