If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

OT: looking for solid truck cap (no windows)

I am looking for a stylish truck cap with no windows or glass in it to put on my tow rig for the winter. I have seen a few around but it seems like every manufacturer that I check with only builds them with windows

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ
    Take a look here:

A couple of the caps they make are available without windows. Years ago, I used to have a Snugtop with no windows, but I didn't see it anymore on their site. You may want to call them too, just to see if they still make windowless versions.

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore
    I ordered my Leer cap with no windows. Just custom order it. They make it out of fiberglass with no windows and then they cut them in. It costs less without windows.

Charter Member#203 Charter Member Pete B's Avatar
    My Boats:
    98 Scarab 302 Sport
    Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
    so thats how they do it, Hmmmm
    just joking Ron,
    you going to orange beach??

Were doomed! Charter Member Wally's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Chris Craft Stinger 222
    Chicago, IL
    Yup just like Ron said...i ordered mine without windows after a 20min argument with the sales guy. He kept telling me they only make then with windows! so i told him to make the call and find out for sure. His reply was.....and i swear he said tis to me "Thats like me calling the back and asking how many pennies are in a dollar" And i replied "well you can call me an idiot if they tell you what your telling me!" week later i had my windowless cap on!
    Last edited by Wally; 12-28-2006 at 02:18 PM.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!