Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone near Jupiter FL I need a favor (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59592-anyone-near-jupiter-fl-i-need-favor.html)

Leathl_WS6 09-18-2003 02:50 PM

Anyone near Jupiter FL I need a favor

Hello

I am looking at a boat in the jupiter FL area. I am in need of someone to be my eyes for me. I would like to have someone check out his boat for me. And give an idea of overall condition.

Im located in Ohio and need move quick on this as to not lose out. Time at present doese not warrant me taking a trip to FL to do it my self.

If some one can help me out please contact me at 440 315 5733. or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

The boat is susposed to run 70 and I'm sure there would be a test ride in it for you.

Thanks Rob

Caincando1 09-18-2003 03:03 PM

If your eye balling that 24 Pantera with ob's there is already a thread about it in the Pantera section.

I not then sorry I can't help.

Offshore Addiction 09-18-2003 03:08 PM

Our driver Scott is from that area.... his member name is ScottB

Leathl_WS6 09-18-2003 03:53 PM

Thanks its not the pantera.

Offshore
I believe your driver Scottb is the one that is selling the boat that I am looking at. I guess its a friends of his that moved to seattle. Its a 25 sunsation.

Thanks Rob

Leathl_WS6 09-19-2003 07:00 AM

TTT

F1-00 Racing 09-19-2003 07:24 AM

Leathl,
ScottB is a stand up guy and I know he wouldnt sell a piece of junk. I am sure he will disclose any information you want on the boat.

Caincando1 09-19-2003 07:57 AM

Oh yes I saw that in the classifieds. Smoking deal! Jump on it.

Brian

Leathl_WS6 09-19-2003 08:58 AM

Thanks for the info guys. I feel Scott is being very honest with me. Thanks for the conformation. I am buying the boat for sure. Just looking for a second opion on the condition. It's hard to buy a boat from 1100 miles away.

Next problem getting it to Ohio.

Anyone coming up north from FL anytime soon? LOL

Rob

HOUSTONPROP 09-19-2003 11:15 AM

Re: Anyone near Jupiter FL I need a favor

Originally posted by Leathl_WS6
Hello

I am looking at a boat in the jupiter FL area. I am in need of someone to be my eyes for me. I would like to have someone check out his boat for me. And give an idea of overall condition.

Im located in Ohio and need move quick on this as to not lose out. Time at present doese not warrant me taking a trip to FL to do it my self.

If some one can help me out please contact me at 440 315 5733. or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

The boat is susposed to run 70 and I'm sure there would be a test ride in it for you.

Thanks Rob

ROB,I have a old high school girlfriend that lives there,I could ask her if she will take pictures for you and e mail them, but she is high Maintenance.And married..Darin Houston Propeller 281-580-7767

Leathl_WS6 09-19-2003 03:25 PM

Darrin

If you think she might do it I'd try... How high of rent is she?...