Notices

Apba Sound Off!

Old 09-21-2003, 12:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Apba Sound Off!

It's my turn to sound off here like we need another thread on this topic

I don't own a race boat nor am I connected with anyone at all. I don't care who's fault it is and I don't care who's in charge. I don't even care who is planning to fix this mess. After so called 50 years of APBA racing you need to get your act together This blows and sucks and it's not the first time reservations have been made to see races and then they switch places. And you ask why you can't get better TV coverage/ HA-HA! please. NO I DON"T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. All I can say is lots of people on this board feel like I do. It's total Bullsh*t. You have average joe working people making plans and taking off work to hang out 4 races to support this so called sport and I feel as if The so - called APBA people need to all get together and make sure this NEVER-EVER happens again. This crap never happens with football, baseball, basketball, or hockey, Because they are a more professional class of people who are more organized and focused. I agree with many who have e-mailed me in the past week This has been one HUGE circle jerk session. With that said I'm not here to argue with anyone. I just wanted to vent for myself and everyone else who made Key West plans and can't change them.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey,but according to the joker you can't say anything about it onless you're a member of apba and have eqipment registered posted in another thread. well said,hope you feel better after venting.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

in the few questions thread by cashbrain
Old 09-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yea I feel better now! I'll feel even better if WARPARTY36 comes through on his boat ride offer in KW
Old 09-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Registered

i'm in jersey, if you sea me and i got room i'll give ya ride. jus tucking 42 gtx,staighten the joker out on the other thread.
Old 09-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Philly here
Old 09-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Outer 42:

You were questioning APBA Offshore not being affiliated with APBA in 2004. I was simply saying give them a break. Don't ya think they've been through enough of this internet crap?

PS - See ya in Orange Beach , AL

Brian Hollis
JokerPowerBoats.com
P5-33 Throttles
Old 09-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Brian have they been through enough? I am guessing they can not complain as they brought it on themselves through poor planning bad contracts and a inability to lock up race sites..... Just my opinion
Old 09-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally posted by THEJOKER
Outer 42:

You were questioning APBA Offshore not being affiliated with APBA in 2004. I was simply saying give them a break. Don't ya think they've been through enough of this internet crap?

PS - See ya in Orange Beach , AL

Brian Hollis
JokerPowerBoats.com
P5-33 Throttles
Brian,

Anyone here can ask any question they want. Whether or not APBA, LLC, or anyone else for that matter, chooses to answer is their perogative. Cash was not bashing, blaming, or deamonizing. He was simply ASKING! The internet is here to stay. This is a forum that has become a major conduit of information both for racing and poker runs/fun runs. If APBA, LLC, SBI, OPA or any other organization uses this forum to promote themselves or their events, then they also have to be able to take the heat when things go haywire as they did this summer. Certainly mis-information and exagerations, innuendos and various interpretations will happen. It happens everywhere. See T.V., radio, newspaper etc. The APBA and the LLC are both active members here on OSO. They are big boys and girls that are in business and need to be able to take thier lumps and have the hard questions asked. They have been on here many times on the past threatening law suits, and other actions so why should we not be able to question them? They are in business to make money and they are not running a philanthropic organization. Therefore, they will be scrutenized heavily. If they cannot accept that, especially after all the promises that have gone unfufilled, then they better consider another business.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up thanks for providing me with a place to race!

Well right or wrong I still support Alweiss , Miklos , Tomlison , Abreau , Kenyon , Kimes and the staff of APBA Offshore - ORL or whatever thay want to call it ! Many Thanks To The Stars Rescue Team too! Brian Hollis

Quick Reply: Apba Sound Off!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.