Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks to OSO members and FINNEY'S! >

Thanks to OSO members and FINNEY'S!

Notices

Thanks to OSO members and FINNEY'S!

Old 09-22-2003, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks to OSO members and FINNEY'S!

After searching for windscreens for my Skater, I saw that many OSO member had great experiences with Finney's in Arizona. Well, I called and spoke with Mrs. Finney and she was absolutely DELIGHTFUL! She actually UNDERSOLD me! Meaning, I thought I would need the larger/more expensive wind screens, and she suggested that I go with the smaller ones, that the large ones were overkill. Well guess what? She was right! Also, we discussed shipping. Well, they were not able to get them out on the day they had originally thought and she sent them over night at no additional cost! All I can say is that Finney's is a true FIRST CLASS OPERATION! Thank you Mrs. Finney!
Old 09-22-2003, 08:29 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish that I could share the same experience. I have been going back 'n' forth ALL summer with them. All I need are two windflaps. The left one is a 10", the right one is a 8". Drill a 3/8" hole in the corner. I will drill the other mounting holes. The first set came the same size (8") with the mounting holes drilled. I sent them back. It took 2 months to receive the next set. This time they drilled the holes correctly, but the 10" flap was on the right, and the 8" was on the left! I called and told her of the mistake. She promised to make a new set and send them to me. Nothing happened. 2 weeks ago, I called her again. Told her just to send me the two flaps and a bit, I'd drill the holes and send the bit back! She told me that they'd go out that day. I STILL havn't seen anything.