Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George OSO'ers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59831-lake-george-osoers.html)

laster 09-25-2003 06:25 AM

hugetime, Columbus Day weekend is the week after the 4th.

Shane 09-25-2003 07:17 AM

Saturday is better. Also gives us a snow/rain date. Anyoneneeding to tie up at my house is welcome. Schwwiiiing will probably be crashing at my place. Tantrum if you need to do so you are welcome as well. I am going to the Shania Twain concert Saturday night but will come back after it is over, with Shania of course!;) :p She said she will gives us our own private show. Sunday we can still bomb around for a while. Bob, it is supposed to rain this weekend. I am winterizing the sprinkler system Saturday. I'll stop by.

October 4th there is a gathering on Schroon Lake. Anyone in?

hugetime1 09-25-2003 01:46 PM

i got first dibs on shania, she told me, you are out of luck,

Shane 09-25-2003 01:56 PM

Originally posted by hugetime1
i got first dibs on shania, she told me, you are out of luck,
SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T GO WITH VEE BOTTOM GUYS!:p :p

hugetime1 09-25-2003 04:30 PM

she is such a two faced *****, she told me she doesn't go with cat guys, especially one with outboards.

Tantrum 09-26-2003 07:41 AM

OTIS311
We are in
Our vote would be for Saturday night as well.
Let me know if there is anything we can help out with.

hugetime1 09-26-2003 08:29 AM

otis I say earlier that day we all get together and do a nice high speed run around the lake

Shane 09-26-2003 08:57 AM

Originally posted by hugetime1
otis I say earlier that day we all get together and do a nice high speed run around the lake
who's boat will you be in?:p :p

otis311 09-26-2003 12:34 PM

Lets do Saturday. Everyone square with that ??

Lets start a running list of who's coming

Shane
Tantrum
The one and only GLH
Hugetime
Hotboat
epeek
Myself
Chuck
Jill &Tony
Bret
Laster and friend

Non OSOER Kevin 33 Donzi

How about

Johnny Venemous

excavator

Shane help me out here I know Im forgetting some people

I also know that Rod Dash from Performance Marine in Wisconcin will be in town delivering a 33 Outlaw to Bret Peek that weekend. Ill try and get him to stop over after that long drive

Bob

Shane 09-26-2003 12:48 PM

Originally posted by OTIS311
Lets do Saturday. Everyone square with that ??

Lets start a running list of who's coming

Shane
Tantrum
The one and only GLH
Hugetime
Hotboat
Myself

How about

Johnny Venemous
Fountain CS
Chuck
epeek
bret
Jill and Tony

Shane help me out here I know Im forgetting some people

I also know that Rod Dash from Performance Marine in Wisconcin will be in town delivering a 33 Outlaw to Bret Peek that weekend. Ill try and get him to stop over after that long drive

Bob

How about Ironman, Laster, booted member GRH and his brother with his new Liberator, etc?