Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George OSO'ers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/59831-lake-george-osoers.html)

otis311 10-12-2003 07:18 AM

Good Sunday morning,

Thanks to all who participated in the what is now known as the 2nd annual Fall LG Fun Run.

What I time we had, The weather was absolutly perfect. We had a total of 17 boats for the whole run and 22 boats were involved at on time or another.

We ran a good 80 - 85 miles (hard) with a minimum speed of 70 most of the time

GLH and Christine, Tantrums girl, took 400 pics between the two of them so they should be posting them sometime today as soon as they gain consiousness

The party back at my house was a huge sucsess. I want to thank GEESELAY for taking control and handling the cards and money.

Ill let the rest of the gang tell the rest of the storys

all I know is G.L. was sick to his stomach about the Yankees beating his Sox and wasnt feeling to good at the end of the night !! As soon as I covered his big ass up with a yankee blanket when he passed out on my couch things went to hell for him lmfao

Bob

epeek 10-12-2003 10:58 AM

Otis,c'mon, get Glh's fat ass out of bed & get the
pics posted. I can't wait to see them!!!!

otis311 10-12-2003 11:36 AM

GL was up and gone by 0730 this morning I think he snuck out w/o saying goodbye to save face. ha ha I now know why his boat is named Shrek, He turns a shade of green himself after a night of drinking. We have been finding remnants of his dinner all over the house.

Rick, Didnt you take a ****load of pics yourself ???

GLH 10-12-2003 12:40 PM

Originally posted by OTIS311
things went to hell for him...
Understatement of the day!!!

Thank You very much for the Hospitality!

GLH 10-12-2003 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here we go if anyoe wants bigger version just Email me.

Thanks for Chuck hauling my fat rear end all over the Lake also.

Here's our host his Cigarette is laid up like I was!

GLH 10-12-2003 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First Stop

GLH 10-12-2003 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tantrum and Shane

GLH 10-12-2003 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Paul

GLH 10-12-2003 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Choice Donzi

SHARKEY-IMAGES 10-12-2003 07:50 PM

Damn!!! :hothead:
How did I miss this thread! :mad:

I was up for a nice drive this weekend, in fact I even said to myself that I should have contacted Shane before we left...(as I was passing the Delaware Water Gap)

We went on a trip to no-where this weekend and turned around at Scranton, Pa.
It wouldn't have been anything to pull the boat around, except maybe when we went through New Hope, Pa. I felt like I was around Key West for a few blocks there with all the street side bars they have for a few blocks...

I'm now pissed at myself for not checking OSO, before leaving.....:hothead: :hothead: :hothead: