Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ford Would Not Give My Truck Back!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60069-ford-would-not-give-my-truck-back.html)

stecz20 09-26-2003 10:11 PM

hey bowtie, you talk big... if you worked for a living and depended on your truck, chevy would not be your number one choice. might be the reason you drive a f-250. your a funny guy sitting behind that keyboard. I'm going to call you johnny.....

Erie Desire 09-26-2003 10:40 PM

Originally posted by stecz20
hey bowtie, you talk big... if you worked for a living and depended on your truck, chevy would not be your number one choice. might be the reason you drive a f-250. your a funny guy sitting behind that keyboard. I'm going to call you johnny.....
You won't make any friends with an attitude like yours buddy.

R Addiction 09-26-2003 10:56 PM

Luv-N-It, I would not expect anything else from you dude! Driving those Chevy's has messed with your mind!

Dock, I WAS going to leave my ANTI-FORD comments to myself but you threw the first stone;)

LOOK UNDER THE HATCH OF YOUR BOAT..............WHAT DO YOU SEE? TWO ......WHAT? :D :p

Are you going to the next Chill Out? I hear it is in the planning stage!!!!!

How about Orange Beach? We'll be there(yes my wife is coming with me unlike the Chill Out) We'l be there the 10th thru the 17th!!!:cool:

Mr Gadgets 09-26-2003 11:47 PM

Hey Dock.. it is a good thing you were able to tow the boat, what were they thinking?? Keep a man from his weekend of boating.. Did you tell them that 10k OSO members were ready to back you up??
Well I guess you guys have more to be thankful for. It is getting cold here in Mich.. the water isnt hard yet, but I put the sun screen away this week..

Dick

CustomRigger101 09-27-2003 07:35 AM

one two three.. that's bullsh*t

Formula Outlaw 09-27-2003 07:56 AM

Stecz20, all the "bantering" that goes back and forth in this forum is what makes it fun. HOWEVER, while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, when it comes to being disrespectful or NAME CALLING, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. No one in this forum wants to read your crap, and if you can't keep it to yourself, stay out of this website. I believe you owe the entire membership of OSO an apology. Outlaw

stecz20 09-30-2003 04:14 PM

hey outlaw, just trying to mix it up a little. he did not like what i had to say , and i did not like what he had to say. no big deal. hey you role in a baja, i understand. stay cool.

Dock Holiday 09-30-2003 04:51 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction

Dock, I WAS going to leave my ANTI-FORD comments to myself but you threw the first stone;)

LOOK UNDER THE HATCH OF YOUR BOAT..............WHAT DO YOU SEE? TWO ......WHAT? :D :p

I hear ya!

Funny, but I never was a Ford man until I bought this truck, LOVE IT.

Just heard a guy sum it up, "Chevy makes the Corvette, Ford makes everything else"!

Dock Holiday 09-30-2003 04:53 PM

Originally posted by Mr Gadgets
Hey Dock.. it is a good thing you were able to tow the boat, what were they thinking?? Keep a man from his weekend of boating.. Did you tell them that 10k OSO members were ready to back you up??
Well I guess you guys have more to be thankful for. It is getting cold here in Mich.. the water isnt hard yet, but I put the sun screen away this week..

Dick

Hey Dick,

Long time no hear from.

Hope those drives are holding up?

Come on down and boat with us, last weekend was beautiful.

Dock

PhantomChaos 09-30-2003 05:03 PM

Originally posted by Airpacker

By my calculations,your ODO should read somewhere around 16,500 to 16,800 miles right now,not 19000.

You are assuming it was bad from the begining. Was that the case, or it just slowly got worse and worse?