Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Alum Creek thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60298-new-alum-creek-thread.html)

Luv-N-It 10-16-2003 03:21 PM

Originally posted by LambRB
Here we go!! Bring it on!! Lets here what kind of iron is coming. As far as for you luv-n-it. I'll throw you a line and maybe we get that boat of yours to break 40 mph. That is your best right?:HA! HA! p

The only thing A-4 can brag about is his "Way" with Sheep !!!!!

Ha ha, I think I'll break 42 MPH and that is true GPS:D

Hold on wait a second I hear the Sheep Herder now...BAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LambRB 10-16-2003 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Luv-N-It
Hmmm....where have those lambchops been lately:confused: :confused: :confused: They always have some high pitched noise to add with the egg beaten mix:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As far as for eggbeaters? Luv-N-It needs to go back to gearhead school. Does this look like a eggbeater?

THRILLSEEKER 10-16-2003 03:27 PM

Hey Martin, thats a nice looking Tarp ya got there:crazy:

birdog 10-16-2003 03:29 PM

DAMN RB !!!!! Thats a cool looking Pontoon boat ya got there !!!! Whats that baby run ???? 50? 60?
He He He..........Smack talkin now boys !!!!:D :D

LambRB 10-16-2003 03:32 PM

Originally posted by Luv-N-It
Ha ha, I think I'll break 42 MPH and that is true GPS:D

Hold on wait a second I hear the Sheep Herder now...BAAAAAAAAA!!!!

No, that is you in the barn f@%*ing the farm animals.

Luv-N-It 10-16-2003 03:34 PM

As far as for eggbeaters? Luv-N-It needs to go back to gearhead school. Does this look like a eggbeater?
Looks like all ya did was turn that motor 1/2 way point it towards the bow and added a TALL air cleaner and some pipes.

Nice, very nice indeed boys. Sure wish Charlie could be around and we could all see the tails of these two tall stacks coming down the water.

Yea, I'm confident, we could reach 43.7 MPH on the GPS towing my boat.

Luv-N-It 10-16-2003 03:37 PM

No, that is you in the barn f@%*ing the farm animals.
Now we are talkin about the barn. Sorry boys that, comment about the sheep herder was not directed toward you but A4 the true sheep herder.

Just a point of clarification. Not directed toward you Lamb brothers at all. Wouldn't say it about you guys. Don't even know ya.

HyperBaja 10-16-2003 04:04 PM

Parents said you huys cant spend the night in my back yard Allan, I guess they dont want my little sister and her friend corruped like me. I can stay the night at the marina, in the boat, and someone else has to sleep in it with me (oh yeah....we will have that boat really rocking!) or sleep with a lifejacket. Dad just laughed at that one, I guess cold water dosent wake you up eh?

Lamb, Nice lookin V6's there. ;)

Mike, I can do 45.0 on GPS....That is 1/8 tank, no anchors, no shirt, no shoes, no radio, and I just went to the bathroom. Want to race for slips? Maybe not.....How about.....all the money I have in the glove compartment of the boat?

rbtnt 10-16-2003 08:29 PM

Eliminator219.

Are you going to make it this Saturday? Weather looks good, 60 and sunny.

rbtnt

THRILLSEEKER 10-16-2003 10:10 PM

ok guys, I was just informed that this is a "state park" so my cooler will be staying at home:(