OT;  Business Development Director >

OT; Business Development Director

Notices

OT; Business Development Director

Old 09-30-2003, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OT; Business Development Director

I am going to promote one of our employees to a Business Development position (construction industry) and am looking for some typical job descriptions for that position that I can review take ideas from and tweak a bit. Does anybody have something like that available to review?

Thanks
Old 09-30-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a business dev. person:
This is an example of one of my company's description. There are many more depending on the division.

Highly Desired:
The candidate must have a high level of energy and desire to excel, which will translate into a passion for the consulting business. This person should be very customer focused, with the ability to handle details, and manage multiple requests from the entire consulting team. A proven team player that can effectively set priorities and manage their time and multiple tasks in a dynamic environment is required. The candidate should have strong intra-personal skills and enjoy the rewards associated with working in a closely-knit, inter-dependent team environment. Strong PC skills are required, particularly in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Lotus Notes. Competency in Access data base software is needed. Jobholder initiates communication with others outside immediate work group to work on new ideas or to counsel others, etc. The ability to listen to others is important to the job. Moderate travel required (5% - 15% of working time).

Desired:
Good planning and organizing skills are needed, along with a strong work ethic and good initiative. Independent follow through of tasks to closure is also important.

This is an example of one of my company's description. There are many more dpeding on the division.
Old 09-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Excellent!!!! Thanks guys!