Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who to buy a cigarette from? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60421-who-buy-cigarette.html)

Hot Duck 10-03-2003 12:15 AM

rocknrace: I did not mean to leave anybody out, but Tres is the only one from there that I have met and worked with. I have no doubts, however, that the entire crew @ Martin is fantastic! :D

Fandango: I am not sure if there is more than one, but the Offshore Performance near me is in Grasonville. It may or may not be the same one that you are referring to. This one started out with a little bit of a shaky reputation at first, but I truly believe, from what I have seen and heard, that they have things together now and will do a great job in both the sales and service departments. I have heard nothing but good comments about them over the past few years from both personal friends and people on this board. Also, the work that they are turning out now is impressive and definitely top notch.

Offshore Performance

diamonddaveF170 10-03-2003 10:33 AM

I have a 2002 Gladiator for Sale.
Tres built it (Team Virgin)
Boat will do 90+
Stock & Sealed 500 HP's refreshed by innovation 7/02
Boat runs great and is good for race/poker/pleasure
Triple axle Myco trailer with 6 tool boxes
If you want more info let me know
David
732-803-1121

OldSchool 10-03-2003 12:02 PM

Originally posted by diamonddaveF170
I have a 2002 Gladiator for Sale.
Tres built it (Team Virgin)
Boat will do 90+
Stock & Sealed 500 HP's refreshed by innovation 7/02
Boat runs great and is good for race/poker/pleasure
Triple axle Myco trailer with 6 tool boxes
If you want more info let me know
David
732-803-1121

Dave,
We really enjoyed watching that boat last weekend @ Cambridge!! That thing is beautiful!!!

BLee 10-03-2003 12:03 PM

yes, it is.................hmm :D

fandango 10-03-2003 12:57 PM

Hot Duck, you are correct (must have been reading too many of Puder's posts - LOL). Anyway the people I have spoke to have good things to say about them.

Ed

diamonddaveF170 10-03-2003 01:43 PM

Hey Guys!!

Thank you very much!!

Maryland was a fun place to race and hang out.

Water is a little calm but no secret that cig's crave big water.
That's one of the many things that set them apart from everyone else.
Once you own a cig you can only go bigger not better
It was good meeting all the guys down there and listening to the different stories.
Next year you have to come up to some of the NJ races.
Good fun and usual rough water.
Have a great winter everyone!

David
Diamond Dave Offshore Racing
F2-13,P2-13,P3-13
APBA,OPA,& SBI
Jersey Boyz Racing

Hot Duck 10-03-2003 01:47 PM

Fandango: They are absolutely turning out some incredible boats. Have you seen the 1993 Top Gun they have for sale? It was posted on this board a while back. All I can say is WOW. That thing is truly a show piece. Here is a link for anybody that has not seen it.

Offshore Performance - 1993 Top Gun