Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON! >

Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!

Notices

Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!

Old 10-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only negative about snowmobile season, is that is requires snow.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:59 PM
Registered

Shane, I have been out for a while so now it is your turn. %$%%&^%$##$**&*&^^$%$ all those Ski Don'ts, Polarass and Yamajunk!! A tank? It only weighs 400lbs and my truck does 190 Really, we need to hook up some time this winter. I tried last year but the drive was way too long and you said I had to sleep in my truck!! I hope this is the start of a great year. Go to Johndee.com and see his forcast for the year. Your side shows below and we are average for snow fall. It is a great site, he is a meteorologist (sp) and seems to be on track. I just can't justify a new sled and a new house right now so I will need to wait. I would like to see 10,000 miles on this thing so I may have to ride to your house
Old 10-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Registered

Originally posted by MitchStellin
Shane, I have been out for a while so now it is your turn. %$%%&^%$##$**&*&^^$%$ all those Ski Don'ts, Polarass and Yamajunk!! A tank? It only weighs 400lbs and my truck does 190 Really, we need to hook up some time this winter. I tried last year but the drive was way too long and you said I had to sleep in my truck!! I hope this is the start of a great year. Go to Johndee.com and see his forcast for the year. Your side shows below and we are average for snow fall. It is a great site, he is a meteorologist (sp) and seems to be on track. I just can't justify a new sled and a new house right now so I will need to wait. I would like to see 10,000 miles on this thing so I may have to ride to your house
Put an asphalt track on it and one of the slide lubrication systems and head on out NOW! Damn right sleep in your truck! However, your lovely lady may sleep in the house!
Old 10-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Registered

Sounds good, and I have slept in the truck before. I hope you are ready, you may want to head this way.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mitch,we had a way above average snow season last year here. Every friday night I had to dig our way into the cottage. Oddly,Quebec and Northern Ontario had low snow years. I think it all landed here in Southern Ontario by mistake

Shane,peelers here are open to just about anything,but I have reservations about seriously f'd up drug dependant females who do anything for money. To each his own I guess. If you headed to frenchland,you can run trail straight to northern Ontario. Now that's a ride. But if ya can't handle ridin that far,trailer to the border area between Que and Ont. Ride both sides.

Now I'm gettin all excited about my new Renegade 800 comin Heard from a buddy that he had 1 to 2 inches of white gold in Bracebridge this am,thats only 2 hrs north of here.
Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow
Old 10-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Registered

Default snow!!!

Originally posted by CAP071
That BLOWS You can keep your snow dude I want boating weather
From the other Half of Zero Tolerance
obviously you don't get it . we have our house ready for Canada, if you can't be on the water you might as well be on snow, I used to ride by myself now we're like a bobsled team, bring it on, Ron's , my throttle man and I'm in control if I don't react then were in trouble, we have a blast in snowmobile season white caps are white caps.... we have been 107 on a sled and had other's pass us gotta give them that,
anyone want to join us for a ride!!! ST Zanon, La Cabanon, to Hotel Madawin Have you been there !!!! AWESOME!!!

Last edited by Rforsey; 10-03-2003 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:51 AM
Registered

Sledding help through the "Non-Boating" times !!!
Attached Thumbnails Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!-dscf0004.jpg  
Old 10-03-2003, 08:54 AM
Registered

Michigan UP Last winter.
Attached Thumbnails Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!-dscf00031.jpg  
Old 10-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

Gravity Park
Attached Thumbnails Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!-gravity1.jpg  
Old 10-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There will be NO snow talk at my house next weekend.

GOT IT !!

Otis

Quick Reply: Here comes SNOWMOBILE SEASON!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.