Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What do you do? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60535-what-do-you-do.html)

CAP071 10-02-2003 06:09 PM

Then I drink MORE

CAP071 10-02-2003 06:10 PM

Then I drink even MORE

THRILLSEEKER 10-02-2003 07:49 PM

I drink, party, work on the boat, make several trips to SO FLO, snow ski, party some more, and look for a fat girl to snuggle up with for the long cold winter:eek: :D I ride quads too although I am in the process of trying to sell mine to buy more toys:rolleyes:

About twice a month I fire the boat on the hose to keep the dream alive:cool:

kyle55 10-02-2003 07:52 PM

Re build broken race car chit or build new cars. This winter I'm not gonna do much race car stuffexcept build out the lounge in front of the trailer and go through some motors. We can still boat alot around here during the winter so I'm sure we'll do a little of that.

Busta, that looks like the river, we use to ride at spring creek alot and the river some, spring creek should g odown in history as the best 4 wheeling place ever.

Danny Usnik 10-02-2003 08:12 PM

" I drink, party, work on the boat, make several trips to SO FLO, snow ski, party some more, and look for a fat girl to snuggle up with for the long cold winter "

Tony,

LMFAO, thats great. What kind of girls don't cry ?

Big Girls Baby.

Great thread,

unfortunately it's getting to be that time. All boaters prefer the summer to winter, but we have to play the cards were dealt. Make the best of it. We do about three to four snowmobile weekends. We do a couple of ski weekends and then say, " man that was a long winter".

I used to store my boat in a building that was locked up from November until April 1st. Last year, I was able to keep it in a heated pole barn that was 100 feet from my front door.

So what did I do ? I planned all kinds of projects to do because I had the amenities to do them. Then, four nights a week, I called up all the fellow boaters ( drunks)
and proceeded to kill a case of beer and look at the boat. ( Plan out the projects).

So come middle of April, I was in the same situation I am every spring. I worked my ass off to get the boat in the water, when I had all winter to do it. I'm one of those measure for 3 months, cut once guy's.

The only good thing about it being winter is, it's winter for all my boating bros too. So I'm not missing anything.

I guess to sum it all up, I drink beer with more clothes on.

Over & Out,
Dano

Padraig 10-02-2003 08:13 PM

Hunt, cross country ski, Dog shows, Boat Shows.

cuda 10-02-2003 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We hunt. Actually, it seems we always get the busiest at work between October and March. Last year I only got to go hunting twice!:( And last year was the coldest winter I can ever remember having here in 32 years.

Tantrum 10-02-2003 08:39 PM

cuda thats an interesting tree stand

FeverFan 10-02-2003 09:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Bust-a?
Well being in Houston, TX, we only put the boat away for a few months. The rest of the time we ride these things. We actually ride them through many of the places where we hang out on the boat.
Bust-a, where was this taken?

robyw1 10-02-2003 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by WildThing
I do this
I ride MBs too during the winter. That's a cool bike. Do those disc brakes stop you good enough?

Roby