Notices

What do you do?

Old 10-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

" I ride MBs too during the winter. That's a cool bike. Do those disc brakes stop you good enough? "

I ride BS's ( Bar Stools ) during the winter. If I'm riding anything during the winter it better have a motor or a heartbeat, other wise it's exercise.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Registered

We try to make the best of it too:

Hunting-a group of guys going 200 miles north to drink in the bars up there and maybe walk through the woods once or twice.

Downhill skiing-Boyne Mountain in Michigan is great Ride the chair lift up and head to the eagles nest for a few drinks then ski down and sit in the snow flake lounge at the bottom of the hill. Their St. Patrick's day party is pretty good, make sure to bring your beads.

Snowmobiling-Head over to mancelona and drive 70mph from bar to gas station to bar, it's not a good idea to drink at every bar though trees and sleds don't mix well.

It's not boating but it helps pass the winter away.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:09 AM
Registered

"I ride BS's ( Bar Stools ) during the winter. If I'm riding anything during the winter it better have a motor or a heartbeat, other wise it's exercise."

I second that if your sweating in the winter your doing something wrong. Either push the throttle or let gravity pull you downhill, you won't see me on the cross country ski trails.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:17 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: What do you do?

Fu@k all, as usuall.
Old 10-03-2003, 07:54 AM
Registered

So what did I do ? I planned all kinds of projects to do because I had the amenities to do them. Then, four nights a week, I called up all the fellow boaters ( drunks)
and proceeded to kill a case of beer and look at the boat. ( Plan out the projects).

Dano, I know this all too well, we sit and drink and stare at the boat, and drink more ans stare some, then drink more, then stare some, until we all get drunk enough we get the quads and snowboards out and see who can get pulled the longest and the fastest on the board behind the quad without spilling any beer then spend all next day laying around the house surfing OSO, Man I love not having to work much in the winter
Old 10-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Registered

Default Harley Ridin'

Cold weather??? What's that???

I have a general rule... Above 80 degrees, go to the lake. Below 80 degrees, go on a Harley ride!

Weather Forecast for Austin, Texas
Old 10-03-2003, 10:38 AM
Bust-a?

Originally posted by FeverFan
Bust-a, where was this taken?
That's the entrance to the cove that leads to the skinny dip hole off of the San Jac river. I see you're from Clear Lake, do you ever make it up to the river? During the summer we usually make a few trips from the river down to the Seabrook Beach Club.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts
Default What do I do in the winter?????

Repair/maintence/upgrades on boat

Repair/maintence/upgrades on credit cards from previous summer.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Tantrum
cuda thats an interesting tree stand
We were running dogs with her dad, it's kind of a southern tradition. Not really my cup of tea, but Debbie grew up doing it that way. She loves to ride on the dogbox.

I prefer stillhunting for wild hogs with a pistol.

My first pistol hog.
Attached Thumbnails What do you do?-first-hog.jpg  
Old 10-03-2003, 11:42 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Danny Usnik
"
I ride BS's ( Bar Stools ) during the winter. If I'm riding anything during the winter it better have a motor or a heartbeat, other wise it's exercise.
Over & Out,
Dano
You need to get in touch with Johno on the board. He is right now building a motorized barstool. He's about completed the chassis, and he told me last night he ordered an 8.5 horse Tecumse motor for it!

Silly bas tard doesn't even drink!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.