Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   You Get Enough Sleep When Your Dead (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60563-you-get-enough-sleep-when-your-dead.html)

Danny Usnik 10-03-2003 02:11 AM

You Get Enough Sleep When Your Dead

It's 2:50 EST. Who the hell knows what time it is on the OSO clock. To be honest, the only reason I'm on now is because I got called into my shop ( 3 shift operation ) and I'm waiting to make sure the problem that I came in for is taken care of. Otherwise I wouldn't be online.

The amazing thing to me is, this board. I am addicted to this site, as a few of us are, and one of the things is the number of people that are memebers to this site. Let alone just visiters, and at 2:55 EST there are only 4 members logged in.

I know not everyone logs in everytime they check the site. Me included. If I'm not going to post and just want to check a thread, I don't log in either.

It is still strange to me. Maybe because I have never seen just 4 people on line at one time before. Grant it, you will see post at all time of the night, I have never been on a OSO and been 25 percent of the people.

That's like waking up tomarrow and being 1 of the 4 people left on earth.

Does that mean I am an OSO junkie ? ( I can admit my problems ). Thats fine if it does, but what if one night I happened to log in like tonight and nobody but me was on.

We are a family of 55,000 people and right now I'm 25% of them on-line.

I'm thinking I owe it to OSO to not go to sleep. What if we get a newbie or veteran that needs the OSO shoulder to lean on ?

OH! F&^K'em, you should have asked for help earlier. Start your thread and we will address in the morning.

Love ya man,
Over & Out,
Dano

Danny Usnik 10-03-2003 03:32 AM

I was just going to shut down and I just checked for chits and giggles and I am the only one logged on right now.

So no longer is it Off Shore Only, from this point on it is,

Dano Only .com

I will not take a dime though. Keep giving your money to OSO. They are doing the administrative work for me.

I am leaving now. Does that mean at this minute OSO will have not one member logged in ?

Steve ,

I should get at least a t-shirt for being the only one on watch.

Everyone else is resting easy because they know that the beaches are secure on my watch.

OSO, 4 Ever,
Over & Out,

Dano

Shah Mat 10-03-2003 04:32 AM

5:29am EST

OffshoreOnly Forums > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion

(Moderated by: Jeffrey , OffshoreOnly )
(Users Browsing this Forum: fmi , Shah Mat )

I'm Here

cigarette1 10-03-2003 04:50 AM

It's late .... no, it's early :crazy:

Sitin' here wating for my ride to Havasu :cool:

GLH 10-03-2003 06:44 AM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Sitin' here wating for my ride to Havasu :cool:
In the words of Tank; "Cause Big Pimpin ain't easy!!" :D

cuda 10-03-2003 07:49 AM

I was probably one of the four at 3 am. I went to bed around 12:30, couldn't sleep, got up at 1 and stayed online until 3. Yeah, I got it bad!

cuda 10-03-2003 07:51 AM

And as far as sleep goes, I'm going to apply to the government for a grant to study the effects of sleep deprivation.

cuda 10-03-2003 07:52 AM

Or I'm going to wait for sleep to go on sale, and buy a bunch of it at once.

HyperBaja 10-03-2003 03:55 PM

55k? I thought it was closer to 12k members?

PurpleStuff 12-11-2007 02:40 PM

no, its about 55k!!:cool-smiley-011: