Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   girl rant (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60618-girl-rant.html)

TRG Ange 10-03-2003 04:37 PM

You FL people just LOVE giving us the daily weather reports, don't you? lol Soon, I can be one of the ones dishing out the happy weather. Not soon enough, but soon.

JBK, I know what you mean about revenge. I got blamed for revenge I didn't even get! The new gf's back window got broken out of her car in his drive way. Never mind that it was broad daylight, that I wasn't even in town and didn't know about it for five days. Like I cared when I found out. I just didn't see fit to tell them that I wouldn't have bothered with something as trivial as breaking a window. I know where she lives, I'm thinking some fuel additives or tail pipe plugs would have been more worthwhile. Or a distrubutor cap or plugs missing, she isn't smart enough to know how to look for that stuff. For that matter, removing her oil plug would have worked wonders in the long run. A measly window? Please....

Ange

check freak 10-03-2003 04:52 PM

Pound some beers find a few bar bietches and you'll be over it. Buy something for your boat. You don't want a girl that is going to bail on you. I know from experience you'll be better off in the long run. REMEMBER GOOD THINGS COME TO PEOPLE WHO WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Check

THRILLSEEKER 10-03-2003 05:03 PM

I wanna start by sending a big FU[K YOU! out to all you Florida Folks and your weather reports:D

Martin as we have talked about this countless times, I will say it again, "been there done that" it blows:(

Dude come to the Bay on Sunday and party with us:cool: It will probably be one of the last times if your sorry azz is moving south:rolleyes:

Bulldog 10-03-2003 05:08 PM

All of you are WAY OFF...

Next time she talks to you, be very kind and gentle. Let her know your true feelings, that you really wanted a long-term relationship. And tell her she is the woman of your dreams.

Then ASAP give her the Dirty Sanchez.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

..... and then tell her she is cheap-assed ho and she makes you wanna hurl.

Anonymous aka Bulldog

mopower 10-03-2003 06:37 PM

Women who play games:rolleyes: :hothead:

Dump the beech and don't look back.
As far as she goes , remember "What goes around comes around". She'll get hers:D

RollWithIt 10-03-2003 07:50 PM

Just a couple of thoughts.

One. She's psychotic and probably bi-polar

Two. You are definately better off without her

And as far as revenge; ( dont try unless under supervision of a professional or adult! )

Have a friend who does not look like you put an add in the local paper saying Used tires wanted. No disposal fee. Just deposit at XXXX address. For times, list when you know she will be working.

Another goodie. Place an order for a ton of gravel to be delivered and dumped in the driveway. Pay for it in advance. I know that costs money but the revenge part will make up for it. Have them deliver it during the day and when she comes home, Surprise.

That or just list her car in the local paper for sale.

Just think of the aggravation you can cause. Not that I have ever done any of this stuff. Just picked it up here and there. Good luck.

RollWithIt 10-03-2003 08:08 PM

P.S. If I hear one more person from Florida talk about thier weather, I am gonna come down there and personally smack the taste out of their mouth.. Then I am gonna stay and enjoy the weather myself.

I'll bring my own pillow and toothbrush.

Dirty Race Girl 10-03-2003 08:24 PM

Roll With It, remind me never to piss YOU off:D

As for the Florida weather.....bring on the smack, just BRING IT ON!

ChrisK 10-03-2003 08:26 PM

Yeah its only going to be freakin 80 tomorrow! WTF? Who brought all this cold to us?

RollWithIt 10-03-2003 08:29 PM

It was 28 this morning. I've had it.

Dirty Race Girl. I wouldnt do anything like that to you. But keep those in mind for when somebody ticks you off.