Notices

Homecoming sucks

Old 10-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Homecoming sucks

So I am actually looking forward to this crap this year, I can actually tolerate some of the people I have to go to diner with. The most incentive was getting to drive. Court will allow me to be driving from 4:30 to 11:30. Dad is letting me take the vette....So everything looks fun so far eh? I forgot to mention I get along with the girl Im taking also. So I get a call today from one of the "backward hat, baggy pants, limp bizkit ***s" in the group. "Hey yo, meet me at the school at 445, were riding in a limo dawg" So my way of escaping the pricks im going with is gone, along with the pleasure of driving. I guess a limo is fun with friends, but I would rather be piloting a red 300ft/lb fiberglass death trap.

Tommy
Old 10-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Registered

OWE BOO HOO!! you are going to be riding FREE in a limo, which means you dont have to drive, which means you can be nailing your girl on the way to dinner and the dance, and did I mention not having to drive............get a little buzz going to help tolerate your buddies, also why do you hang around them if you cant stand them??

OK, any questions?
Old 10-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Registered

driving is more fun. they are not friends....she was, and their her friends. As for a buzz....nice thinking.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's wrong with Homecoming? One of the 3 easiest nights (along with prom and graduation) in high school to get laid. Assuming you have a cool date it should be fun. Get an icechest full of beer and whatever she drinks and chill in the limo.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered

No Chit man,

Everybody loves Bonecoming.

Your best chances of getting laid and throwing up in a tuxedo while your still in high school. After that you have to wait until one of your buddies gets married.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Registered

Troutly,

He's just kicking everyones dog today. LOL!

Everyone gets laid in high school. The light switch or a case of beer makes improvements on everyone.

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Homecoming and prom ALWAYS worked for me. There was this one time when we went on a double date and couldn't afford our own hotel....pretty wild stuff for high school...
Old 10-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Registered

Hyperbaja. Limo's are overrated. Yeah you can bang in them but if there is a group, nobody is gettin any in there. The corvette is better and it will get her all worked up better. Besides, it will get her away from those schmuks. Tell them too late, got a car reserved and cant/wont back out of it. Who cares if they dont like it.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Registered

Bet he doesn't even get his willy wet!!!!!
Old 10-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Registered

Didnt get any.....left early, she was bothering me so I left. Went to a friends house (dont worry, didnt drink much) then drove home.

And ladies, what is with your "There coming at 5:30, so lets not do anything till 5:25 and tell them their early and give us another 5min" (5min=45min)

Quick Reply: Homecoming sucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.