Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Great Day on the Potomac River (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60765-great-day-potomac-river.html)

OldSchool 10-05-2003 08:33 PM

Great Day on the Potomac River

1 Attachment(s)
We had a little OSO party on the river today. Myself and Nancy, Brian (Sydwayz), Ty (Aggresser 25) and Dave (DaveM). It's great to have the river all to ourselves after the fair weather boaters winterize!!!:D

Here's a picture of my girl driving the Bullet for the first time (note the white-knuckle grip and the 10 o'clock-2 o'clock position on the wheel) She did great!!

Craig

OldSchool 10-05-2003 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The River was flat all day (and no cabin cruiser wakes:( )

BobbyB 10-05-2003 08:39 PM

I was out on the patuxent river today. And it was great out there hardly any boats. So craig how is the new boat running?

Sydwayz 10-05-2003 09:57 PM

It was an EXCELLENT day.
Ty, Craig, Nancy, Dave, Bill & Patti, it was nice to see you guys!!!!

Dave M 10-06-2003 05:43 AM

Hey Guys,

Great to see everybody. We need to plan an end of the season G-Town run.

Dave M.

Shah Mat 10-06-2003 06:13 AM

Originally posted by Dave M
Hey Guys,

Great to see everybody. We need to plan an end of the season G-Town run.

Dave M.

Definitely!! I will be there.

Hey Craig,
It was nice to see your new Bullet in person, too bad I was limited to the distance of the pier. Thanks Brian for using the paddle to swing the boats around so I could have a better look.:D
Brian, if you get a chance, give me a call. I would like to talk to you about the trailer tire problem I'm having. You have my cell#, call me any time.
Joey

OldSchool 10-06-2003 06:50 AM

Hey Joey,
Sorry about your bad luck with the trailer!!:( Get that thing fixed, I'm not winterizing until I have to!!:D :D Good seeing you again.

Craig

Aggressor 25 10-06-2003 07:24 AM

On the next run we should take some running shots. The trip back up North was awesome. It was a great day out on the water. I look forward to doing it again.

45sonic 10-06-2003 07:33 AM

Ty - It was great talking with you yesterday. Fine lookin' Sunsation you have there.

Brian - Sorry we could only wave from our friend's Sea Ray. It figures as soon as we left Mattawoman to go to Tim's I, you would show up.

Craig - Sorry we missed you. We kept looking out at the river from Tim's for you but no luck. We were really looking forward to seeing that bad boy up close and personal. Maybe next time.

Tim's I is looking great and Tim is in great sprits. Keep us in mind for the next outing. We decided not to risk taking the Black Thunder out this weekend. But hope to have a new surprise this week.

Patti and Bill

Sydwayz 10-06-2003 12:54 PM

Cripes, Joey, sorry I forgot about you in the list above. Great to see you too.