Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   puder stuffs hardcore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60777-puder-stuffs-hardcore.html)

puder 10-06-2003 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh one more pic, major bruises on my back....

cuda 10-06-2003 05:38 PM

Re: puder stuffs hardcore

Originally posted by puder

attached is a pic of me in the pits after taking crap from all my racing buddies.

Did you have to take the crap out of your drawers too??:eek: :)

Dredgeking 10-06-2003 05:48 PM

puder, i think it will buff right out.

wwwTOPDJcom 10-06-2003 05:57 PM

Originally posted by HyperBaja
Be happy it was just a Bimmer ;)

YA could a been a Honda Huh Hyper ! :D

MnFastBoat 10-06-2003 06:11 PM

wonder what the insurance company is gonna say :(

glad you walked away, you will need to work that one off :)

HyperBaja 10-06-2003 06:44 PM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
YA could a been a Honda Huh Hyper ! :D
If it were a honda, I would have to ask what puder was thinking "racing" a grandma car.

In all honesty, I like some of the BMW's....Have been trying to decide between a 318is/98-02 V6 Firebird (454 swap)/or a sport bike/or a Fox body Mustang for a few months now.

puder 10-06-2003 08:45 PM

i have a sport bike anda few years on you. you'll hurt yourself.

i've dumped mine. Its not fun. I got away with road rash and bumps and bruises. I was DAMN lucky. a friend of my brotehrs recently was paalyzed on his and out very own fever mike lost his leg in a bike wreck. Waita few years tillyou get older and wiser.

Remeber where this is coming from i spun a car yesterday at about 60 mph and was easily running over 120 in several spots on the track. And i'm telling yoru bieks aren't safe. You wanna get some kicks haulin ass, geta POS car (an older GTI will still run well) and hit the track a few times. At least there they have medical staff on site on the ready.

as for eth 318 skip that one in those years. get an older e36 3 series with a bigger engine 325 or 328. I've had good luck with bimmers (had 3). I find the dealers/service to be way nicer and contrary to popular belief service isn't any more expensive, Plus having wrecked 2 BMWs (this one and an older 750iL i had) they are tough cars.

boot 10-06-2003 09:41 PM

Wow , That sucks ! Glad your OK !

THEJOKER 10-06-2003 11:28 PM

Puder:

Damn son tear up that B'mer. Hey I have a customer that has zillions of BMW parts. He ships them Nationwide. Let me know if I can help . BH

Need-the-Speed 10-07-2003 12:10 AM

Hey Puder, can you believe there are fellow OSO'ers that live just 10 miles from WGI. You may have eaten in my rest. and not even known it. Next time let us know when your coming to Watkins Glen. We can drag you to the lake and go for a blast...