Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Go Buc's !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/60791-go-bucs.html)

robyw1 10-07-2003 12:37 AM

Gee I sure hope you Bucs fans don't spill your coffee as you focus your bloodshot eyes on that number 38 printed next to the horseshoe in the morning paper.

If you missed it you missed NFL history in the making

No it is not a misprint Colts 38 Bucs 35

Roby

RacingFan4Ever 10-07-2003 01:14 AM

Ok...What type of call was that at the end of the game? Man, I can't stand the officiating when they do this...The Buc would've won if it wasn't for that f****ed up call at the end. I will admit though it was a great game till the end. I was sitting on the edge of my chair most of the last quarter and def in over time.....

Connie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Matter how much confidence you may have....Bay City eats boats." Chris Fairchild - Hooters racing team, June 2003

OldSchool 10-07-2003 06:18 AM

Great, just great....That's all the Redskins need is having to play another team with a bad attitude:rolleyes: :mad: :mad: Last week McNabb and now "Chucky":D I have to say that Brad Johnson is one of my favorite players in the league, but I hope that Bruce Smith remembers to take his Geritol this week and gets his azz!!!

cuda 10-07-2003 06:26 AM

Now you see what the "soft cover two" defense will get you. I think putting on a prevent defense takes the fire out of the defenders, then they can't turn it back on when they need to. Also, it didn't take Mr Manning long to figure out where the nickle back was that was playing corner.

97BossHammer 10-07-2003 07:06 AM

man the colts are on fire.

Audiofn 10-07-2003 07:17 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RacingFan4Ever
[B]Ok...What type of call was that at the end of the game? Man, I can't stand the officiating when they do this...The Buc would've won if it wasn't for that f****ed up call at the end. I will admit though it was a great game till the end. I was sitting on the edge of my chair most of the last quarter and def in over time.....

Not likely that the Bucks would have won anyhow. They were TOTALLY inefective at moving the ball on offence in the last quarter and in overtime. The only reason that they got the first down in overtime was that LAME roughing the passer call then they gave it over in downs after that when they were only able to get 4 yards in 4 downs. Tupa did do a great acting job however. Gees wish we could get players like him......Oh ya he used to play with the Pats

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gdfatha 10-07-2003 08:57 AM

Question..

If I "leap up" to block the kick and use a team mate as leverage it is a penalty.

BUT..why is it a penalty if I "LEAP UP" without assistance and fall on my team mate??

Allan4 10-07-2003 09:06 AM

Yes...the rule states that if you land on your teammate it is lillegal. You need to jump straight up. Rice did land on his temamate, but I thought it was pretty shaky...but it makes up for that bogus roughing the kicker call...that was junk!!

Man...what a game...and say what you want about prevent D, and you are correct at that, but man...Peyton Manning did nothing wrong in the last 4 mins of that game and OT. Amazing performance...amazing game to watch.

I tell ya...down by 21 with under 4 minutes to go...and keep in mind they did not even have to hurry that alst TD..they had plenty of time !!!! THis against one of the best Defenses in NFL history...what are the odds

WOW...what a ball game, glad I stayed up til 1:15 to catch the end of it. I started to watch it a midnight figureing I would watchthe llast few minutes...hahahah

Wardey 10-07-2003 09:27 AM

.....that was brutal.:( :( :( Dave

Audiofn 10-07-2003 09:27 AM

Allen has the rule correctly. However IMO if a player gets pushed back by the offence like Rices team mate was then I think that should not count. He jumped straite up in the air and came straite back down. The only problem was that his line man was pushed back into him by the offence. Should not have been a foul. Maybe it was pay back for the bogus roughing the kicker call................................

Jon