Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   need info on concept boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61053-need-info-concept-boats.html)

BigMike 10-16-2003 05:57 PM

Concept=Miami Bling Bling Pu55y Magnet

Bluewater=Ft. Pierce Utilitarian Grouper Magnet

Mike

Mr. Demeanor 10-16-2003 07:32 PM

Anyone know anything about Manta CC boats? Florida Fish and Game is using them and the 30 I saw looked bigger and has a 27 degree hull.

Shanghied Again 10-16-2003 07:52 PM

The 27 is a great riding boat I sold one in Toms River the boat will handle the Sound real good. We had a 250EFI on her she ran 60mph. Thats the white and blue one in the pic. Give Typhoon a call. Dave is a great guy and will treat you good.

Rocco 10-17-2003 09:47 AM

I have a 2000 25' Concept with a 250efi. I bought it used earlier this year. Concept is " A number 1 " company to deal with. I must of called Susan a dozen of times she answerd every question. Everytime I take the boat out it draws a crowd and a bunch of questions. If you are looking for something different then your typical CC, this boats for you. Do yourself a favor, take Typhoon up on there invit. you will not believe the quality and attention to detail these boats have. This company is the " Real Deal ".

WickedWon 10-17-2003 10:34 AM

Good Stuff

1 Attachment(s)
I was at Concept Wed. 10/15 my 36' is in the final stages, hope to start testing the end of next week. I have put the entire crew thru hell customizing this boat and they have been wonderful. I've spent quite a bit of time in the factory and have been impressed with their care and workmanship every time. They focus more on ride and speed than fishing, you're gonna start seeing more and more of their products as the word gets out.

Mine getting close :D

WickedWon 10-17-2003 10:37 AM

One More

1 Attachment(s)
The owner, Luis Avila, is hands on everyday.

mikev 10-17-2003 12:08 PM

we had a 36 in the shop last spring and the rigging and setup on it was awsome, also it had a flame gelcoat that was one of the best I have ever seen. I had te replace the harness to one of the outboards and i spent 45 minutes under the console cutting tie wraps that held all the harrness' in those things are never coming loose. It looked like a setup for a competition car stereo under there. sweet setup.

sounder 10-21-2003 08:37 PM

Gentlemen, I have taken it all in and made my decision on the 27 concept with the 225 optimax. Also considering the alternative of the 250 EFI and the few extra miles per hour it offers is tempting. The local dealer who would service it (in Old Saybrook, Ct.) came down strongly in favor of the 225 opti for the improved design and technology. I look forward to taking delivery in March and getting it wet soon as possible in seas we can talk about later. Thanks for the advice. From not having heard of this manufacturer before I feel real good about taking the plunge choosing Concept over the other choices in the same category. Thanks again for the advice and comments. .......Sounder

DaveP 10-21-2003 09:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We just sold this 36 Concept this weekend.

jafo 10-21-2003 11:02 PM

Dave-
That 36 is beautiful!! :cool: