Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61194-key-west-unsanctioned-scooter-race.html)

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 04:36 PM

Scott B,

Tech question #2, NOT LEGAL
Tech question #3 NOT LEGAL

CAP071 10-22-2003 04:37 PM

I would like to protest Scott B 's plan to run the first lap in reverse from the rest of us. Who do you think you are the Allen Kulwicki of scooters? I think a tech inspection of your scooter should be made over a table at Sloppy Joes :D and only after severrl alkolic drkinks we shuold be abble 2 A pprovve uR SKeooter fo Da races:crazy:

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 04:41 PM

All the rules on on page 2 post# 45 read and re-read:rolleyes:

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 04:43 PM

Originally posted by CAP071
I would like to protest Scott B 's plan to run the first lap in reverse from the rest of us. Who do you think you are the Allen Kulwicki of scooters? I think a tech inspection of your scooter should be made over a table at Sloppy Joes :D and only after severrl alkolic drkinks we shuold be abble 2 A pprovve uR SKeooter fo Da races:crazy:
PROTEST HERD AND APPROVED next!!!:crazy:

Ron P 10-22-2003 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, I'll bring the .45. Wouldn't want to be disrespectful of the locals.

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WHY bring a pee shooter to a Gun fight

Scott B 10-22-2003 04:48 PM

OK, so techyinspectiondrinkies it is..

General rules question # 1:

If my throttleman is running in another class before the XP-ped class runs, do I have to wait for him to finish his race, or can I go for it and then pick him up for the backwards lap???

General rules question #2:

When we see a yellow flag on the course, do.. Ahh, maybe I won't ask this one...

Ron, now you got the idea!!

Scott B

XP-ped # 93

CAP071 10-22-2003 04:55 PM

Well Scott B if your sister is coming and she agrees to hang with us and wear an Official KWUSUGSRCWAHCLMFUAWHTAAAWNBRC thong then we may consider lettingyou do anything you want just leave her with me

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 04:57 PM

Originally posted by Scott B
OK, so techyinspectiondrinkies it is..

General rules question # 1:

If my throttleman is running in another class before the XP-ped class runs, do I have to wait for him to finish his race, or can I go for it and then pick him up for the backwards lap???

General rules question #2:

When we see a yellow flag on the course, do.. Ahh, maybe I won't ask this one...

Ron, now you got the idea!!

Scott B

XP-ped # 93

Only one class So how can You Be LATE:mad:

If you see a yellow flag RUN EVEN HARDER as stated B4:rolleyes: NO YELLOWS.

GEEZ :p

eMotiondriver 10-22-2003 05:01 PM

Just a little over four weeks to sign up for the GREAT AMERICAN SCOOTER WRECK sign out NOW.