Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61194-key-west-unsanctioned-scooter-race.html)

Jolley 10-14-2003 09:09 AM

O.K maybe we should have a pre-race Poker Run around the course to acclimate ourselves to the course ( and local establishments )............... Julie and I will be down Wed.- Mon. during the "Race Week"......... See Ya All there!!!! Bill Jolley:eek: ( Don't make me bring one of my old Enduro Racing Cart McCulloch 101 motors with me!!!!!!):eek:

georges 10-14-2003 09:17 AM

I couldn't help but notice the race course goes right through the notorious crime and drug infested "bahama village", KW's own "hood".
We should arrange for some kind of security/police protection as there have been instances of snipper fire between rival gangs on opposite sides of the street, as well as random scooter jackings!:eek:

FountainCS 10-14-2003 10:21 AM

scooter "jacking" is a totally different thing in key west. it's not pretty at all.

THRILLSEEKER 10-14-2003 10:50 AM

This is some of the funniest **** I have read on the board in a while:D

How about adding prizes for:

most ***s hit with scooter during the race

most chickens killed with scooter during the race

most alcohol consumed by driver who FINISHES the race

largest breasts of any topless female driver

biggest burnout

worst wreck......bla bla bla bla frickin bla:crazy:

THRILLSEEKER 10-14-2003 10:52 AM

OH YEAH! :eureka: and the first person to runover that anoying a$$ foreign guy who screams at cats as they jump from bar stool to barstool, AUTOMATICALLY WINS!:cool: :cool:

CAP071 10-14-2003 02:38 PM

I heard the COORSLIGHT twins are going to be there is that true? Or Is it really catmando in drag?

Can we obtain sponsors to help cover the cost of the entry fee?

JnT 10-14-2003 03:53 PM

:D :D Way cool!

Madcow 10-14-2003 04:10 PM

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
OH YEAH! :eureka: and the first person to runover that anoying a$$ foreign guy who screams at cats as they jump from bar stool to barstool, AUTOMATICALLY WINS!:cool: :cool:
YEAH!!:D :D

eMotiondriver 10-14-2003 04:44 PM

Hey Packinair, Thanks for you help getting the rules up.

You know how it is trying to steal money DUH I mean get money from the fine local Government to put this on:rolleyes:

But everything is fine now. It's still unsactioned and has not 1, ok from the town officals.:D

eMotiondriver 10-14-2003 04:46 PM

Originally posted by CAP071
I heard the COORSLIGHT twins are going to be there is that true? Or Is it really catmando in drag?

Can we obtain sponsors to help cover the cost of the entry fee?

We don't care how you get the money just make the Check out to eMotiondriver & Packinair.:eek: