If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia
    I still have my 19ft Mastercraft that I bought in The Atlanta Boat Show in 1984 - it is still like new (1800 hrs). I also have a 1988 Barefoot Nautique w/ a 454 . Its for sale if anybody is interested - MINT - BH

My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    I have both... A 01' Powerquest and a 98' Mastercraft. Both are for sale. The mastercraft is a 30th anniversary boat, with the corvette LT1 in it... They will pull like nothing else... We used to ski A LOT.. but pretty mcu have stopped... thus selling the boat... Stored it inside also its whole life.. I treat it better than my truck! It sleeps outside. If anyone is interested in either.. lemme know...

Lawrenceburg IN USA
    Allan4 has one of them slow ski boats with the motor mounted in the middle!!!

My Boats:
    '97 Scarb Thunder, '06 Formula 330ss for sale
    Tulsa, OK, Grand, Beaver, LOTO
    Been a two boat family for three yrs now- have owned tige inboards since 95, have a 99 now with a tower and taps (big trim tab for "shaping" the wake. Had the Daytona for three yrs. Found ourselve's spending less and less time doing watersports- my 10 yr old would rather cruise and swim, wife got injured barefooting, then wakeboarding. Tidge for sale as well as the Daytona.

Our Pantera (Ok, I own 3 right, I'm a dummy) will stay on plane at 18 and will occasional see rec wakeboarding use.

I'd pass on the jetboats- they fall in the water under 30, tubing, kneeboards and wakeboards are all 15-20 sports.

Put too much power to an inboard and you'll lift the transom and plow the nose- just no point in trying to go faster than 50 with these hulls.

Yup....97 Malibu Response LX...320hp and 49mph...bought new.

I tell ya will pull up 2 barefooters deep water start like it's nothing...

Absolutely love that boat...about 180 hours and basically mint......

I should really sell it...but ya know how it goes.

My Boats:
    1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay
    On the river
    I had sold my ski boat to buy problemchild, I couldn't afford two boats. It was my pride and joy. 3 months of hard work to bring it back into shape.. 1986 century CTS tournament skier. Low freeboard, 260 merc and no mufflers

Check out the pics.. it was unique..

My Boats:
    1985 22' Velocity, 2003 38 Powerplay
    East Coast
    I have a 1960 16 foot century resorter. I just repowered it with a 350 Mercruiser. Its great to ski, kneeboard, and wakeboard with. And it will still do 180's with ease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12