Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is it me or is OSO getting depressing? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61419-me-oso-getting-depressing.html)

Ms PatriYacht 10-15-2003 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That's the view from my home office on Lotus Lake (connected to Maceday) Our BT is on the driveway and the engines are in bits and pieces between the garage and basement.
I'd love a ride on the sled, but maybe just at 120 mp brrrr. I think there are at least 4 of us in Waterford on OSO, The Cardsharks and the guy who owns th carpet store by crescent lake (I forgot his name) maybe we should all meet at Schoopers and drink our blues a way.
We will be around all weekend, we are on Terrell and the only house with a Black Thunder in the driveway!
Donna
PS
Now I am dreaming

Jolley 10-15-2003 11:57 AM

Cool Donna, we go to Maceday in the winter to test our sleds with the Drag Race guys at Doc Fangs Performance ( they are just up Andersonville rd ) and in the 'wet' time of the year we bring the fast DUX boats out as well, See you soon , Bill;)

Tom 10-15-2003 01:24 PM

Originally posted by TEAMBAJA
Florida is depressing. To many retired oldsters! :eek:
I thought it was the lack of hills.

PatriYacht 10-15-2003 04:02 PM

Jolley, do you know Junior or Russ Collins? They hang out at Schoopers sometimes. Junior bought the first Black Thunder I'd ever seen. I think he might still have it.

Ms PatriYacht 10-15-2003 04:05 PM

Jr; AKA Don Ogle of Orchard Lake Towing

Tonto 10-16-2003 02:26 AM

Tom and a whole bunch of BLACK THUNDERS are ganging up at Holiday Isle on Thurs Nov. 20 to come to Key West on Fri. Ya'll should join them. Ain't nothing like the world's most famous TIKI bar.

Robert

Ms PatriYacht 10-16-2003 05:05 AM

I can only wish, I love Holiday Isle, I've had many a rum runner there, I am also partial to Lorelei's for the sunset, in fact I am wearing their tank top as I type!

But unfortunately as I mentioned earlier the engines are in pieces in anticipation of an overhaul this winter.

So I guess thanks to OSO I will get to live vicariously through everyone else's fun this long cold winter.

RollWithIt 10-16-2003 05:17 AM

I dont think that it is just you. I think everybody is a little depressed. This has not been a good year in general for our sport. We've had crappy weather, bad incidents and the loss of some good people. Its typical for people to rant and vent their frustrations on here because they are addressing other people who would understand them. But there is also alot of funny and entertaining stuff goin on here too.

Where else can you go and meet people from all across the country and even other countries that share your interest. Then proceed to utterly bust their balls over stupid stuff. Its fun. Keep your chin up Ms. P.

Ms PatriYacht 10-16-2003 05:21 AM

you'r right I'll jest "Roll with it"

RollWithIt 10-16-2003 05:36 AM

There you go. We have alot of fun here. Not as much as when we are on the water. But this is where we get to BS with everybody else. Its all in good fun. Especially picking on the Florida residents. Lucky Sumnamabithes.